Pricewatch!

You know that I prefer discs. ;)

This is a bold statement. Have you guys ever played the older Total War series, Hearts of Iron 2, Europa Universalis series, Knights of Honoer, not to mention Rise of Nations/Legends series which are possibly the BEST Real time strategy games of all time, they have much more strategy then Supreme Commander.

Indeed. I have to say that when it comes to RTS, this is about as good as it gets. It's also a definite case of first one being better. It's really Forged Alliance you want though and it's in this package.

This is a bold statement. Have you guys ever played the older Total War series, Hearts of Iron 2, Europa Universalis series, Knights of Honoer, not to mention Rise of Nations/Legends series which are possibly the BEST Real time strategy games of all time, they have much more strategy then Supreme Commander.

We can get into a huge pissing contest ... but honestly at the prices these things are selling at there is no reason not to get ALL of them! :)

The sale on gamersgate continues and every day there is some new interesting title added to the offer.

I'll probably buy this certain title just to gift it to someone who makes me angry:
-50% = 5€
Daikatana:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DAI/daikatana

Yes, I know it'd be better if I gave those 5€ to Shaker when it was kickstarted, but... Tough life.

The sale on gamersgate continues and every day there is some new interesting title added to the offer.

I noticed they're offering Lord of The Rings: War in the North today for $6. I was thinking of giving it a try.

I normally wouldn't have any interest in a straight up action-RPG, but WitN looks like it could be fun for a few hours.

*Edit* Got it. After purchasing Venetica today, I had enough Blue Coins to get WitN for free.

Last edited:
Green Man Gaming has a sale that's tempting me.

Risen 2 - $15, with 30% off voucher, that's $10.50.

2 DLC (Air Temple, Treasure Isle) are on sale for $5, with 30% off voucher, that's $3.50 each.

All three $17.50 total.

Just a little more than the Omega ME3 DLC. :p ;)

Torchlight II is only $9.98 on GamersGate for the next 24 hours.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-T2/torchlight-ii

Holiday bundles…

Kingdoms of Amalur Collection - $14.99
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-KOARC/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-collection-bundle

Nordic Games Battle Bundle - $60

• Alan Wake Collector's Edition
  • ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif
  • ArcaniA – Gothic 4
  • Gothic
  • Gothic II
  • Gothic II: Night of the Raven
  • Gothic III
  • Gothic III: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
  • Painkiller Black Edition
  • Painkiller: Overdose
  • Painkiller: Recurring Evil
  • Painkiller: Redemption
  • Painkiller: Resurrection
  • Spellforce 2 Dragon Storm
  • SpellForce 2 Faith In Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Spellforce 2 Shadow Wars
  • Spellforce Platinum
  • The Guild II

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-NORDICBB/nordic-games-battle-bundle-bundle

THQ gives away Metro for free. Like them on Facebook to receive a Steam key.

The whole game? Not just a few preorder items like EA? :)

The whole game? Not just a few preorder items like EA? :)

Yes, the whole game. A clever move, actually. Metro has a lot to show … and the sequel is coming soon. Bringing such an atmosphere monster in front of a large audience to sell Metro 2 must be +EV.

The GoG winter sale starts in a few hours.

GMG has a lot of F.E.A.R. games for a few bucks. Use the 25% discounts to make them even cheaper.

THQ gives away Metro for free. Like them on Facebook to receive a Steam key.

that's not exactly free. liking anything on facebook gives away your private information, friend list, etc.

Back
Top Bottom