|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » PC RPG Gaming - Taking the dive

Default PC RPG Gaming - Taking the dive

January 28th, 2013, 01:56
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
Really?!? I absolutely adore the inventory system in Divine Divinity. It takes a little getting used to, yes, but once you do it's very nice IMO.
Yeah I just couldn't get used to it. Maybe its just the packrat in me, but I felt I had so much stuff I couldn't figure out where anything was in my inventory lol. And everything was so small. I felt I spent half the game trying to arrange my items. At least in the Gothic inventories I could tell what as what. Despite my thoughts on that, I also felt DD was a very good game (I didn't complete it though)

Nukester

Watcher

January 28th, 2013, 02:55
Originally Posted by Nukester View Post
Yeah I just couldn't get used to it. Maybe its just the packrat in me, but I felt I had so much stuff I couldn't figure out where anything was in my inventory lol. And everything was so small. I felt I spent half the game trying to arrange my items. At least in the Gothic inventories I could tell what as what. Despite my thoughts on that, I also felt DD was a very good game (I didn't complete it though)
Fair point. Everything is small and kinda hard to see. I can usually find what I'm looking for pretty easily, though. I never tried organizing the items or anything, I can imagine that would make it a bit tedious and not so fun.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » PC RPG Gaming - Taking the dive