|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age 3 - Details Coming at E3 2013

Default Dragon Age 3 - Details Coming at E3 2013

May 8th, 2013, 02:42
BioWare has plans to reveal more information about Dragon Age III: Inquisition at the upcoming E3 2013. Think of this as the usual announcement of an announcement nonsense that seems to be all the rage lately.
Mike Laidlaw states via Twitter that, "I was unclear! Yes, there will be some DAIII at E3. Not just "stuff." DAIII stuff."
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

May 8th, 2013, 02:42
Lately? Heck, they've been doing this for years. McMahon has probably been doing it in Wrestling for longer than that. Hype the hype!!

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

May 8th, 2013, 03:53
I wouldn't call this an announcement of an announcement. It wasn't done through an official channel, it's just Mike answering a question after making a comment on his personal twitter. People have been stalking/harassing him quite a bit lately over DAIII (and "we" already knew about a Dragon Age trailer being made for E3 too)

By "we" I mean people who have nothing better than to stalk BioWare devs on their personal twitter accounts (or read what they say on the BSN thread on them).

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

May 8th, 2013, 04:00
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
I wouldn't call this an announcement of an announcement. It wasn't done through an official channel, it's just Mike answering a question after making a comment on his personal twitter. People have been stalking/harassing him quite a bit lately over DAIII (and "we" already knew about a Dragon Age trailer being made for E3 too)

By "we" I mean people who have nothing better than to stalk BioWare devs on their personal twitter accounts (or read what they say on the BSN thread on them).
I actually found this news off another news site. Jeez you guys are so picky when it comes to my posts.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

May 8th, 2013, 10:29
I mean people who have nothing better than to stalk BioWare devs on their personal twitter accounts (or read what they say on the BSN thread on them).
You saying that twitter, facebook, etc aren't ment to be used for stalking/spying?
You're the first one.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

May 8th, 2013, 13:47
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
You saying that twitter, facebook, etc aren't ment to be used for stalking/spying?
You're the first one.
Of course not, stalk away. I do it too.

Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
I actually found this news off another news site. Jeez you guys are so picky when it comes to my posts.
Don't feel bad Couchpotato, I just wouldn't have call it an announcement of an announcement. Also, I hope it wasn't from the Examiner. The "journalist" there have been slapping DAI on every EA news, even when the subject is actually NFL Madden….

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

May 8th, 2013, 15:43
As "bad" as DA2 was, it had great characters and other redeeming qualities. I'm looking forward to this being released, then waiting 9 months for all the DLC to come out before buying.

ChaosTheory

Sentinel

May 8th, 2013, 22:45
It is very important to announce that one is going to be making an announcement about an announcement. It is called, I think, priming?, in PR-speak. Leaving little tidbits of interest, so that people gets interested about the - ehm - announcement…

Irony and a bit of sarcasm aside, I donÝt this announcing about an announcement's announcement, too….

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

May 9th, 2013, 03:06
I can still remember a time when I actually got excited about an announcement from Bioware…

JDR13

SasqWatch

May 9th, 2013, 03:37
If anyone has a spare pass for E3, I'm in town.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

May 9th, 2013, 19:39
I'm thinking that we might see some in-game footage at E3. I know the game was originally slated for a late fall release (probably more likely spring 2014), so we should start seeing some more concrete info on the game soon.

dpc76

Watcher

May 9th, 2013, 21:40
Originally Posted by dpc76 View Post
I'm thinking that we might see some in-game footage at E3. I know the game was originally slated for a late fall release (probably more likely spring 2014), so we should start seeing some more concrete info on the game soon.
Still a 2013 release. It was re-affirmed a few days ago by Mike Laidlaw on Twitter, he even said that a delay will only happen for quality reasons.

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

May 9th, 2013, 22:39
Still a 2013 release. It was re-affirmed a few days ago by Mike Laidlaw on Twitter, he even said that a delay will only happen for quality reasons.
There more than likely aiming for a X-mas release with the new consoles.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

May 9th, 2013, 23:30
I'm sure its going to be AWESOME

Dez

Keeper of the Watch

May 10th, 2013, 02:27
The clip that never stops giving.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age 3 - Details Coming at E3 2013