|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Borderlands 2 - Dragon Keep DLC Video Interview & Preview

Default Borderlands 2 - Dragon Keep DLC Video Interview & Preview

June 24th, 2013, 03:38
GamersBliss has a new video interview and preview with the lead level designer at Gearbox for Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep DLC.

More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

June 24th, 2013, 03:38
How do these interviewers get these jobs? This guy can barely form intelligible sentences.

Seems like a pretty meaty DLC and covered under the BL2 Season Pass. Will definitely revisit the game once this gets released in two days.

Drithius

Misbegotten Alien

June 24th, 2013, 03:45
Originally Posted by Drithius View Post
How do these interviewers get these jobs? This guy can barely form intelligible sentences.

Seems like a pretty meaty DLC and covered under the BL2 Season Pass. Will definitely revisit the game once this gets released in two days.
I don't know either but the news is short today and this is all I have. I'm also looking forward to the DLC.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

June 24th, 2013, 03:51
It's a good update, thanks Couch - I'm just surprised at how someone with no modicum of articulation can be interviewing a lead designer.

It seems there will be more DLC on the way though… that correction at the start was eye-opening.

Drithius

Misbegotten Alien

June 24th, 2013, 04:01
Originally Posted by Drithius View Post
It's a good update, thanks Couch - I'm just surprised at how someone with no modicum of articulation can be interviewing a lead designer.

It seems there will be more DLC on the way though… that correction at the start was eye-opening.
I think most of these interviews are done by amateurs, and regular people like us. You can tell the interviewed party just wants to be done with it.

As for the DLC part your right. I wonder how much more is planned. If I remember there was four large DLC's, and a few small ones.

It's provably best if new buyers wait for the ultimate edition that is sure to be released in a year or so.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

June 24th, 2013, 04:04
Interested in the answers, just can't stand to sit through the questions. Wonder if the Gearbox team will vet their interviewers from here on out?

Santos

Ass-hat

June 24th, 2013, 10:21
Day 3 of an E3 marathon can see any promising young poet in the gaming journalism treadmill reduced to a drooling dimwit. Believe me. Oh, and drugs…

Moorkh

little backer that could
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Borderlands 2 - Dragon Keep DLC Video Interview & Preview