|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » Thought about installing Tapatalk?

Default Thought about installing Tapatalk?

July 2nd, 2013, 20:25
Originally Posted by blatantninja View Post
Can anyone tell me what category RPGWatch is under? Since my search is not working, trying to find it manually. I've loked uner Games—>PC, Games—>Other, and Games-Tabletop/Roleplaying Games and not seen it.
Got the same problem. I've so far checked PC, Others, Tabletop/Roleplaying, MMORPG, Consoles, Clan & Guild thoroughly and the Watch is nowhere to be seen. Anyone know where to look?

Edit: Alright, managed to get search working on another device and got the tapatalk account tied to the Watch through it. Typo galore incoming ;D

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.
Last edited by Kostas; July 2nd, 2013 at 21:12.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

July 2nd, 2013, 22:13
On a side note - proibably a weird side effect of the strange behavior of our board that assigns the first reply to a newspost to the original newsposter instead of the poster, is that in Tapatalk it also assigns the avatar of that person to the account icon. I variously had Myrthos and Couchpotato's avatars lately
But aside from minor niggles like that I really enjoy using Tapatalk, great way to access the forums.

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire

July 2nd, 2013, 23:37
Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post

But aside from minor niggles like that I really enjoy using Tapatalk, great way to access the forums.
I don't. And I still get spammed about it whenever I open the forums using my iPad.

pibbbur who is just a tiny, tiny, tiny (I'm not joking), tiny bit annoyed by tis.

d++a58e++TU4567'!S'!89!A!WM!LuC++++u+++uF+++nR——nS ++++wC—-o++++wS——uLB++++

pibbur who

Number 13

July 4th, 2013, 21:50
Got a very weird bug, most probably related to my using a very old version due to my nook being on 2.1.

While I can see all other posts perfectly, any topic under the News Comments sub-forum does not display properly.

I'm only mentioning this because at least on the browser the functionality (apart from the 1st post) is identical and I don't see a reason for them to be different in Tapatalk.
Attached Images
File Type: png shot_000005.png (14.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png shot_000003.png (111.3 KB, 17 views)

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

July 4th, 2013, 23:16
2.1 of tapatalk or android? I'm running gingerbread and had no problem with the newest version of tapatalk. And finally got the search running too so I can use it here. Love it, thanks again for installing

————————————————-

"Ya'll can go to HELL! I'm-a-goin' to TEXAS!"

- Davy Crockett

blatantninja

Resident Redneck Facist

July 4th, 2013, 23:39
2.1 Android aka Eclair.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

July 4th, 2013, 23:42
Ah.ever thought of routing it and putting a custom Rom on? Justdid it to my galaxy s. Still running gingerbread, but like having a brand new phone!

————————————————-

"Ya'll can go to HELL! I'm-a-goin' to TEXAS!"

- Davy Crockett

blatantninja

Resident Redneck Facist

July 4th, 2013, 23:50
Originally Posted by blatantninja View Post
Ah.ever thought of routing it and putting a custom Rom on? Justdid it to my galaxy s. Still running gingerbread, but like having a brand new phone!
I would if I could but given this is Nook Simple Touch, a dedicated e-reader, I think I'm already pushing it by using it as a tablet. Besides rooting it, which I've already done there's really nothing to do. Unless someone personally ports something like CM to it I'm stuck with 2.1.

Edit: Apparently it's limited to the first page of those topics. Weird

Last edited by Kostas; July 5th, 2013 at 00:39.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » Thought about installing Tapatalk?