|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - Enderal The Shards of Order

Default Skyrim - Enderal The Shards of Order

July 21st, 2013, 01:50
SureAI the makers of the best Oblivion mod called "Nehrim: At Fate’s Edge" has released the first in-game footage of their next project "Enderal The Shards of Order." The only sad thing about this newsbit is that there is no ETA yet.

Enderal is an upcoming Total Conversion for Skyrim by SureAI, the modding team who released "Nehrim: At Fate's Edge"in 2010.

Nehrim is a stand-alone TC for Oblivion with its own world, story and modified gameplay, offering a total of 80+ hours of gameplay. It was awarded Moddb.com's prestigious "Best Singleplayer Mod 2010"-award, as well as PCGamer's "Best Mod 2010".

Enderal: The Shard's of Order will be Nehrim's sucessor with it's, own world, lore and characters. It runs completely independent from Skyrim and will feature an overhauled gameplay system, a huge landmass to explore - ranging from peaceful heaths to lush forests, over sandy deserts to snowy mountains - and a mature, thought-provoking plot. The above grants is a small insight into the world of Enderal.

We just wanted to stress that this is not a real "teaser" or "trailer".

While Nehrim included only German, professional Voice-Acting, we're aiming to include a complete, English synchronization for Enderal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlZCm…

There is no set release date yet, but the development is going fairly well.
Be excited!

http://www.sureai.de/?lang=en

http://www.moddb.com/mods/enderal

https://www.facebook.com/SureAI?fref=ts
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

July 21st, 2013, 01:50
Good news! I found Nehrim to be an exceptional mod which I enjoyed more than I enjoyed Oblivion itself.

abharsair

Grumpmaster
RPGWatch Donor

July 21st, 2013, 04:19
Lush greenery in Skyrim?! What sorcery this this!

Drithius

Misbegotten Alien

July 21st, 2013, 05:11
While I respected the amount of work put in to nehrim I couldn't ever get in to it.

I give this one a try though when its released.

sakichop

SasqWatch

July 21st, 2013, 06:08
Nehrim was very good indeed; it's a shame their work wasn't more greatly appreciated around here. The first dungeon was especially memorable.

I'll need a little more information about Enderal though to really get interested.
I actually quite like the winter beauty of Skyrim and don't particularly like this need to add green prettiness to the mix which appears to be a focus for the trailer.

Hopefully they'll do something interesting with quest content with perhaps some modifications to the character or magic system, which would really pique my interest.

Diddledy high,
Diddledy low,
Come brave blood sheep,
You've a goodly way to go.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
Last edited by Pessimeister; July 21st, 2013 at 16:33.

Pessimeister

Living Backwards

July 21st, 2013, 06:33
Originally Posted by Drithius View Post
Lush greenery in Skyrim?! What sorcery this this!
It's a different world. From what information given the new mod is a sequel to Nehrim: At Fate’s Edge. I'm looking forward to playing it with English audio.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato
Last edited by Couchpotato; July 21st, 2013 at 08:09.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

July 21st, 2013, 08:00
Much as I wanted to play Nehrim, and as impressed as I was with the first dungeon and few minutes outside it, I couldn't play without the mods I was used to (specially the combat) and at the time I tried it, many of the mods I wanted couldn't work with Nehrim yet.

SonOfCapiz

Sentinel

July 21st, 2013, 08:27
Originally Posted by Pessimeister View Post
Nehrim was very good indeed; it's a shame their work wasn't more greatly appreciated around here. The first dungeon was especially memorable.
I posted very early about Nehrim.

The reception was quite good.

Going multi-language is the right way to get a greater audience.

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

July 21st, 2013, 08:51
Originally Posted by HiddenX View Post
The reception was quite good.
And of course I did install Oblivion again, and I still hate it.I don't regret it as Nehrim turned out better than I thought it would be.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

July 21st, 2013, 10:44
Originally Posted by SonOfCapiz View Post
Much as I wanted to play Nehrim, and as impressed as I was with the first dungeon and few minutes outside it, I couldn't play without the mods I was used to (specially the combat) and at the time I tried it, many of the mods I wanted couldn't work with Nehrim yet.
From what I know most of those mods work with Nehrim now or can be made compatible with it easily. When I actually get around to play Nehrim I will know more.

guenthar

SasqWatch

Send a message via Skype™ to guenthar

July 21st, 2013, 13:12
Originally Posted by guenthar View Post
From what I know most of those mods work with Nehrim now or can be made compatible with it easily. When I actually get around to play Nehrim I will know more.
Not at the time Nehrim came out. Although some community members were very helpful in helping make them compatible and other mod authors made their work nehrim-compatible. Didn't come soon enough for me though as I moved on to other games

SonOfCapiz

Sentinel

July 22nd, 2013, 03:42
I loved the world design of Nehrim, but absolutely hated the plot. You basically are forced to side with an arrogant asshole, and I just wanted to kill him.

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

July 22nd, 2013, 08:12
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
I loved the world design of Nehrim, but absolutely hated the plot. You basically are forced to side with an arrogant asshole, and I just wanted to kill him.
As he said

Strafe

Watcher

July 22nd, 2013, 17:25
Really liked Nehrim, despite the limitations of the engine. I hope the translation of this one goes faster than the last.

Syron

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - Enderal The Shards of Order