|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics & Religion » Racism is natural, anti racism is not

Default Racism is natural, anti racism is not

August 17th, 2012, 18:28
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
http://www.dagensmedicin.se/nyheter/…rt-for-svarta/

It's only approved for black people, so the scientists and doctors are obviously ok with the existance of races, otherwise it couldn't have been approved for just black people.

You had to put "black people" into quotation marks? Was is to show everyone that you could never have written such a horrible thing? You're a source for comedy sometimes, i'll give you that.
I wouldn't expect you to know that there are several lines of Africans of which we are decedent of one. I also wouldn't expect you to understand the difference between genes and races. In fact, I wouldn't expect you to understand this post.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine
JemyM is offline

JemyM

JemyM's Avatar
Okay, now roll sanity.

#81

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,027
Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 18:39
I think that rare air up in the ivory tower is making your head swell dangerously. You might want to see a doctor about a biopsy because that unchecked and unfounded arrogance is clearly malignant.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!
dteowner is offline

dteowner

dteowner's Avatar
Shoegazer

#82

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 11,256

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 18:46
JemyM: The medicine was not for a specific line of black people though, otherwise you'd been correct. But yeah, you're getting a bit more ridiculous than usual here.

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…
vurt is offline

vurt

vurt's Avatar
Serial Modderer

#83

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The land of rape and honey
Posts: 1,557

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 18:49
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
I think that rare air up in the ivory tower is making your head swell dangerously. You might want to see a doctor about a biopsy because that unchecked and unfounded arrogance is clearly malignant.
I dunno if you noted, but he is a nazi/nationalist/white supremacist or whatever label you wish to use down that line. I am unsure about your affiliations but if you are going bleeding heart liberal over one of those lads there are a few questions popping up in the head. When you begin to defend troglodytes of that kind you might wish to recheck your value system.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine
JemyM is offline

JemyM

JemyM's Avatar
Okay, now roll sanity.

#84

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,027
Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 19:30
If the guy's pond scum (can't say I've seen the slightest evidence to support your accusations in this thread, but whatever), then you shouldn't have to resort to debunked ivory tower pseudo-psychology to make some faux-intellectual backhanded insult.

So far, you've managed a silly insult and a rhetorical dodge based on pedantic wordplay—not exactly the foundation for what should be a simple smackdown of a simple person (if your accusations are to be believed).

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!
dteowner is offline

dteowner

dteowner's Avatar
Shoegazer

#85

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 11,256

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 19:43
Explain how i am a nazi or white supremacist? Many of my friends are immigrants, longest relationship i've had was with a black woman from Brazil (many of my friends are from brazil). Another friend is from Liberia, been here 9 years and still havent got PUT, i've helped this person a lot over the years. Another is from Nigeria but he's been sent back, though we talk through FaceBook all the time). The political party i vote for is sweden's most pro-jew party. Maybe i'm some kind of Nazi-Jew. Yeah that must be it.. Hell i dont know why i feel i need to prove something to you, you're a real prick.

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…
vurt is offline

vurt

vurt's Avatar
Serial Modderer

#86

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The land of rape and honey
Posts: 1,557

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 23:21
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
Yes it is. The description you copy/pasted is just worded differently.

Read up on Dichotomy first; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichotomy

The false dichotomy sets up a dichotomy in a place where there are no dichotomy, which is why they exclude other explanations, including the one in which both positions are viable at the same time.



Or that a person have both.
No offense but please re read what i said. One of the options Corwin gave was experience but he didnt say "only experience". He used only book knowledge however.

Yes it is and it's not necessary used to buy time. A straw man insinuates that someone have a position they do not have, worded to be absurd and easily refuted, giving an illusion of winning the argument when there were none in the first place.

The most common reason why someone makes a straw man is because they have a limited world view and do not understand the opposition. They argue against what they think is rather than what is.
I have honeslty never heard of this kind of strawman argument.

But i digress. I dont want to veer this topic off too much.
Damian is offline

Damian

Sentinel

#87

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 385

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 23:21
@ vurt : Are you related to him ?
http://news.yahoo.com/hungary-far-le…155354165.html
Pladio is offline

Pladio

Pladio's Avatar
Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor

#88

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London, uk
Posts: 3,014
Send a message via MSN to Pladio

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 23:31
Hell yeah, that's dad!

nah he seems a bit young to be my dad hehe. i dont consider myself far right and i dont think we have any jewish roots.

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…
vurt is offline

vurt

vurt's Avatar
Serial Modderer

#89

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The land of rape and honey
Posts: 1,557

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 23:37
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
Explain how i am a nazi or white supremacist? Many of my friends are immigrants, longest relationship i've had was with a black woman from Brazil (many of my friends are from brazil). Another friend is from Liberia, been here 9 years and still havent got PUT, i've helped this person a lot over the years. Another is from Nigeria but he's been sent back, though we talk through FaceBook all the time). The political party i vote for is sweden's most pro-jew party. Maybe i'm some kind of Nazi-Jew. Yeah that must be it.. Hell i dont know why i feel i need to prove something to you, you're a real prick.
Maybe you use a more sophisticated label like Race Realist or Counter Jihadist?

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine
JemyM is offline

JemyM

JemyM's Avatar
Okay, now roll sanity.

#90

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,027
Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 23:53
Dont be fooled guys this is all just a ploy by JemyM to create a new race of people out of RPGwatch that have one and only distinction, they hate JemyM.
Damian is offline

Damian

Sentinel

#91

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 385

Default 

August 17th, 2012, 23:56
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
Maybe you use a more sophisticated label like Race Realist or Counter Jihadist?
labels on people, yeah because that's sooo important to you right?

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…
vurt is offline

vurt

vurt's Avatar
Serial Modderer

#92

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The land of rape and honey
Posts: 1,557

Default 

August 18th, 2012, 00:11
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
Dont be fooled guys this is all just a ploy by JemyM to create a new race of people out of RPGwatch that have one and only distinction, they hate JemyM.
Ha ha, an intricate plot that succeeded quite some time ago.
rossrjensen is offline

rossrjensen

Sentinel

#93

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 592

Default 

August 18th, 2012, 00:50
But what do we call such a race? UnJemyMicans?
Damian is offline

Damian

Sentinel

#94

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 385

Default 

August 18th, 2012, 12:22
That does have a certain 'ring' to it!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch
Corwin is offline

Corwin

Corwin's Avatar
On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

#95

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,321
Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin

Default 

August 18th, 2012, 19:29
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
The political party i vote for is sweden's most pro-jew party. Maybe i'm some kind of Nazi-Jew. Yeah that must be it.. Hell i dont know why i feel i need to prove something to you, you're a real prick.
Just out of curiosity, which one is that?

conservative, n. A statesman who is enamored of existing evil, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.

rational, adj. Devoid of all delusions save those of observation, experience and reflection.
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devils Dictionary
peko is offline

peko

Watchdog

#96

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 117

Default 

August 19th, 2012, 09:24
peko: Sverigedemokraterna.

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…
vurt is offline

vurt

vurt's Avatar
Serial Modderer

#97

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The land of rape and honey
Posts: 1,557

Default 

September 3rd, 2013, 21:14
Serious thread necro, but this is clearly the appropriate place for this. A glimmer of hope out of our legal system…whooda thunk. About time the inconsistency was put under a spotlight.

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-case-puts-n…071543769.html

In a case that gave a legal airing to the debate over use of the N-word among blacks, a federal jury has rejected a black manager's argument that it was a term of love and endearment when he aimed it at black employee.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!
dteowner is offline

dteowner

dteowner's Avatar
Shoegazer

#98

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 11,256

Default 

September 4th, 2013, 00:41
People who are smarter don't listen to or in many cases don't even seem to have the instincts that most people do. That's the difference between the screaming whining masses of crybaby children that seem to be a bigger and bigger part of the world and rational adults (ie Real Men) who only care about logic not emotional nonsense.
ManWhoJaped is offline

ManWhoJaped

Sentinel

#99

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 504

Default 

September 4th, 2013, 01:47
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
Ah yes, racism.
That wonderful construct created to force any caucasian, and indeed any caucasian society to do whatever you want.
Yes. Because as we know, white racism has had no effect whatsoever on non-white people.

Poor, poor caucasians.

They were forced to free us blacks from chains after you dragged us here against our will, destroyed our families, raped our women, and demoralized our men. Dammit. Those white people should have been allowed to continue getting wealthy off our toil!!!!

Oh…and then once we "free" … we weren't really free. That just meant more terror, limited economic opportunity, lynching, Jim Crow, separate but "equal", etc… Oh and by the way, not ONE CENT of reparations for those who helped build this country for free.

So finally, some 50 years ago, we had to ask these white folks again - who mind you, had already been severely inconvenienced by abolishing slavery - to say that at least "by law" we were equal to them.

[Wanna guess if there is still equality?]

…and that's just the story of blacks in America. Whites have dominated and oppressed non-whites all over the globe for years.

So to me, its very petty to whine over the pittance of concessions you've had to make because of past mistreatment. It's not anywhere NEAR to real justice and the effect on everyday lives of individual whites is pretty much NIL.

White people still have all the wealth, all the power, and all the influence in this world.

Yep. Poor caucasians.
elkston is offline

elkston

Sentinel

#100

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 347
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Politics & Religion » Racism is natural, anti racism is not
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:57.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch