|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dead State - Pax Demo YouTube Version

Default Dead State - Pax Demo YouTube Version

September 6th, 2013, 08:00
I have a Youtube version of the Pax Prime demo from twitch.tv. I know some of you had trouble with the last version. Thanks go to GhanBuriGhan for bringing it to my attention

For the full video please visit TwitchTV and hear about all the other great projects that were at PAX.

This video here was unceremoniously ripped out of a larger lifestream that you can find here:http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/b/455418215
More information.
Last edited by Couchpotato; September 7th, 2013 at 01:40.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

September 6th, 2013, 08:00
Looking Good

The npc fade in/out needs some tuning (not to mention performance) and I am hoping those bleeding notifications will be a tad less in your face (why not keep it only on the portraits ?) though.

Definitely coming along fine.

JonNik

SasqWatch

September 6th, 2013, 10:56
Even this games funky inventory looks better than current Wasteland 2's ugly inventory simply because of rendered item icons showing actual pictures of real-world objects.

mercy

Sentinel

September 6th, 2013, 11:38
Wow it looks very promising.

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

September 7th, 2013, 10:00
Now possible to pause and watch in detail. The figures on the end of the day screen do not add up.

The mom situation explicits why direct control over allies removes so much on the gameplay.

Right now, taking the mom with you is no problem as having control on a character in yougoigo turn sequence gives so much power.

Even better, you can deal with this kind of annoyance by deliberately choosing to eliminate an annoying character when in mission. Quite easy to use one character that way.

As reported by the end of the day screen, morale is affected by unhappy characters. Direct control provides a good way to deal with that problem out of the shelter.

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dead State - Pax Demo YouTube Version