|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Adventure Mode

Default Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Adventure Mode

November 12th, 2013, 14:47
Bizzard has a new article talking about the new adventure mode that you can choose to play in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls.

Introducing: Adventure Mode

In Diablo® III's upcoming expansion, Reaper of Souls™, players will have the opportunity to choose between two different modes whenever creating a new game: Campaign Mode and Adventure Mode.

Campaign Mode

In Campaign Mode, players reprise their pivotal roles as the heroes of Sanctuary. With a greater focus on story, all of the quests, cut-scenes, and in-game movies will remain available to you in this mode. Progression through the game's five thrilling Acts is intentionally linear. Campaign Mode is very similar to the current Diablo III experience.

Adventure Mode

In Adventure Mode, the majority of these story-driven elements have been removed and all waypoints have been unlocked, allowing players the freedom to explore and play the game however they like—even across all Acts. The world itself is your battlefield. Go anywhere, slay anything!

These modes can be accessed at any time, and you're welcome to switch between them whenever you please. In addition, we've unlocked all difficulty levels, giving you even more control over your in-game experience. Don't want to play through the story four times on each of your characters? Done. Looking to farm in Adventure Mode at one difficulty, then switch over to Campaign Mode at a different difficulty? You've got it.

More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

November 12th, 2013, 14:47
They are trying hard.

There must a be a few people that were involved in the years of D3 development sitting in their rooms smirking "I told you so"

Reyla

Sentinel

November 12th, 2013, 22:57
Sounds like I will be replaying this game soon…

BG2 fan girl
BG2: Eowyn & Anomen
IWD: Orhlanna & Korin
ME: Shepard & Garrus

purpleblob

Princess

November 12th, 2013, 23:43
May be one day, when it's $10, I'll pick it up.

Path of Exile looks a hell of a lot better and more fun and it's free.

But no free ride for Blizzard.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

November 13th, 2013, 07:59
Sounds interesting.

Now, I just hope the new Paragon system will finally give some incentive to replay the same class - though I kinda doubt it.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Adventure Mode