|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Untold Legends DLC - Review @ IGC

Default Untold Legends DLC - Review @ IGC

April 8th, 2014, 01:06
Invision Game Community has a short review of the Blackguards: Untold Legends DLC. The site gave the DLC a score of 4/5, and it's safe to say they enjoyed playing it.

If you enjoyed Blackguards before then now is a great time to get back into it! With the patch having made a significant set of minor tweaks which visibly improve the game, and the DLC providing something fresh for players to spend a couple of hours enjoying, there is more to the experience than ever. The DLC also comes at a relatively reasonable price tag if you are looking for a bit of cheap yet fun and interesting gaming for the weekend, at only £4.99 on Steam UK(correct at time of writing!). If you were not a fan of Blackguards, you should know that little has changed and this may still not be the game for you. If you did like it however, it is a great addition to go and pick up!
More information.

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

April 8th, 2014, 01:06
I did enjoy Blackguards to the tune of 105 hrs. But I don't have any interest in this dlc.

I'm kinda burned out on its combat and I didn't care at all for any of the companions.

sakichop

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Untold Legends DLC - Review @ IGC