|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Fallout 1 Retrospective (Tribute)

Default Fallout 1 Retrospective (Tribute)

June 7th, 2014, 01:31
loading…

If you cant see the video then the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sImV92PP4Q

Fallout is a game that needs no introduction on these forums, On my quest to play as many great CRPGS as I possibly can Fallout popped up on everyone's list, I have heard of the first 2 Fallout titles before but never had a pc to play them until about a year ago, To be honest if it was not for Fallout 3 I would not have heard of the first 2 Fallout games so I can thank Bethesda for helping me discover Fallout (even though I am not too fond of Fallout 3)

My only regret is not playing Fallout 1 and 2 earlier! at first glance I thought I was going to uninstall Fallout after the first hour but as I got deeper and deeper into the game I fell in love with the game and cant tell you how much I love the game…the soundtrack is freaking phenomenal , and to the people who played the game when it first came out I can only imagine how awesome the experience was!

TheProduct

Watcher

June 7th, 2014, 06:00
I don't recommend any mods.

Instead I would love to see these two games packed into one with only updated graphics - not bloody HD scam but something like Firaxis did in XCOM:Enemy Unknown. The combat system, the story and choices, etc, everything should remain intact.
Why? I can't persuade youngsters to give these games a try today. Spoiled by modern graphics in hundreds of dull games they play, they don't want to touch these gems.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

Tags
crpg, fallout, gameplay, retrospective, review
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Fallout 1 Retrospective (Tribute)