|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm - German Release Date set

Default SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm - German Release Date set

January 31st, 2007, 17:42
Koch Media just sent out a PR setting the release date for the Spellforce 2 expansion Dragon Storm to March 27th 2007 in German speaking territories, other countries still just have a Q1/2007 date.
More information.

Garrett

Watchdog
RPGWatch Team

January 31st, 2007, 17:42
Is this title still Starforce protected? If so there is no chance of me considering it, not even the demo. Why would a demo come with a copy protection system is beyond me. My experience with Starforce is too bad anyway.

Lethal Weapon

Sentinel

January 31st, 2007, 22:01
You can uninstall starforce once youve finished the game. I payed this one last fall allready when it was originally suppose to be released. Quite the time allready for it to be released.

zakhal

VideoGamingWaste

January 31st, 2007, 22:14
The US version, published by Aspyr, of the base game did not have Starforce, (was Tages instead, I think) so I assume the expansion won't either.

@zakhal: I think you played the base game, Spellforce 2, last fall. Dragon Storm is the expansion.

chamr

Mounted Highborn

January 31st, 2007, 22:34
Originally Posted by chamr View Post
The US version, published by Aspyr, of the base game did not have Starforce, (was Tages instead, I think) so I assume the expansion won't either.

@zakhal: I think you played the base game, Spellforce 2, last fall. Dragon Storm is the expansion.
Payed not played. I bought it in advance from random gamestore because the release date was 06 fall. But then it was delayed to 07 spring. Just hoping Ill get somthing for my money. With this rate Ill forget that I ever ordered it.

zakhal

VideoGamingWaste

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm - German Release Date set