|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Hellgate London - E3 Trailer @ GameSpot

Default Hellgate London - E3 Trailer @ GameSpot

July 22nd, 2007, 21:10
I assume this E3 trailer that Flagship is pointing out is new because of the over-the-top hype. Here is their announcement, which apparently has a connection to homeland security:
Howdy again! Before I get going, let me start by saying… go to www.gamespot.com TODAY at roughly 6:00 PM Pacific time! They will be airing the official Hellgate: London E3 trailer exclusively to this place we call Planet Earth. Cut by Brennan Ieyoub, our expert video slave, this trailer will change the Homeland Security alert in your pants to brown. You will say wow.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 22nd, 2007, 21:10
I almost gave Bill Roper my special "Buzzword Free" press release award for this one but he screwed it up and used "compelling" in the last paragraph. Still, mostly he spoke like a real person and avoided the foaming-at-the-mouth hyperbole to which we are frequently subjected, so he gets a warm fuzzy smilie, anyway.

Found the description of faction interactions/consequences interesting and above the current average, as well:

While you can go on missions for different factions in the game to increase your reputation with them, it isn't always easy. Also, you can definitely do things to lower their trust in you, as well as sometimes having multiple options in terms of which faction you gain a reward from when questing. Gaining a level of trust with the differing factions has its benefits, but you will need to make choices as to whom you work with in order to gain the benefits that best suit your character and your style of play.
Here's hoping it doesn't suck.

Edit: I read an interview following the link and am commenting on that rather than yet another trailer, which I didn't watch.

Where there's smoke, there's mirrors.
Last edited by magerette; July 22nd, 2007 at 21:29.

magerette

Hedgewitch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Hellgate London - E3 Trailer @ GameSpot