GamerDad - Broken Heart - PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

txa1265

SasqWatch
From GamerDad.com
On Saturday September 1st, Andrew Bub - the GamerDad, and my husband - suffered a heart attack. An anterior wall Myocardial Infarction to be exact. On Sunday the 2nd, he had an additional MI and on Labor Day he endured a Quadruple Bypass operation, which saved his life. He's been in the hospital ever since and dearly misses his children, his website, and all of you - his readers. Here's how you can help.
Please follow the link and read the article, and if you are able to help in any way thanks in advance.
More information.

Unfortunately I'm not able to help financially, but I wish him all the best and hope everything will be ok.

I don't think I might be able to help him, but I can try to forward this message.

Oh man, I'm so sorry! I hope he pulls through and is all right.. Unfortunately I'm horribly behind in my own bills and other debts with nary a penny to spare these days (my computer is 4 years old too! :p ).
The best I can do is wish Andrew and his family the best of fortunes to them.

Dang that’s tough, I wish GamerDad swiftest recovery and best wishes. :)

I hope he has a good diet of vegetable, fruits and doesn't smoke it makes all the difference in the world for recovery and prevention.

This is really a life altering event, and very hard on everyone involved, especially kids. Living at the hospital, the uncertainty and the waiting, putting your hope and trust in doctors and nurses, are all very difficult things to endure. I hope this request will help generate enough money to alleviate that additional worry on top of everything else.

I cannot help much financially but I sent him some dollars and forwarded the news to a few websites.

I cannot help much financially but I sent him some dollars and forwarded the news to a few websites.

Nice of you, Jemy. I have mailed GamespyIGN and Gamespot on this as well as mailed someone at 2k (bioshock) on this. I have also sent a few dollars his way :)

I find that gamerdad.com is a very worthy -ehm- cause? or site? to support :)

I'm in no position to help financially but I will definitely keep him in my prayers.

Loads of prayers can only help. This is a hard thing at any age but with small children it always makes it worse for the family to cope.

The gamerdad & his website is one of the things we in the gaming community needs, I think. We need someone who is going to stick up for the thousands of ordinary people playing games as well as some like andrew bub, gamerdad, to explain to people that videogames aren't causing children to be violent or going out murdering someone after they have played (violent) games. He seems to be one of coolest voices of reason in this regard.

Please send your support his way, either it be in your thoughts or by doing something else.

/aries100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom