SWG - Interview @ The MMO Gamer

Inauro

Watcher
Swing by The MMO Gamer for an interview with Star Wars Galaxies producer Jake Neri, in which he discusses the future of SOE's MMO.
The MMO Gamer: What does the future hold? Where do you see things another year down the road?
Jake Neri: The future for Star Wars: Galaxies is very bright. We plan to continue to add content and features to the game through our Chapter Adventures that are part of the players’ regular subscriptions to the game. Chapter 7 is slated for release this fall and players will get to try out all the new content on our test center very soon. Chapter 7 will bring a brand-new Collection System along with several other features, Chapter 8 will bring new space adventures this winter, and 2008 has plenty of content and enhancements as well.
More information.

Pft, its just nurturing a cadaver. It isnt in SUCH a bad state, game-wise, but it will never recover either way. I wish they would accept it and Lucasarts lets someonme make a new SW MMO! But in that way we are bound to the rotting corpse of SWG, alas. SW would really deserve something new and better.

Hm. All this negativism. However, I enjoy playing it a lot at the moment. I spend more time on it than on any other MMORPG (and second in the row is Vanguard).

Back
Top Bottom