|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » MotB: Warning — Ice Troll Lodge initiation quest(s) bugged…

Default MotB: Warning — Ice Troll Lodge initiation quest(s) bugged…

October 1st, 2007, 22:24
I went into the trial by combat, faced Forovan, lost. Result: I was restored to full HP, but I'm still in the ring; if I leave it, I get magically teleported back into it. I can't enter into conversation with anyone, and I can't fight Forovan again. Only solution appears to be to reload an old save.

Prime Junta

RPGCodex' Little BRO

October 2nd, 2007, 14:14
Frotzed around a bit more and found another bugged Ice Troll Lodge initiation quest. Take the Test of Endurance at near-zero hit points. You'll end up lying down on the floor "in limbo" — can't get up, can't talk to anyone, can't do a damn thing other than load from a save.

Prime Junta

RPGCodex' Little BRO

October 2nd, 2007, 14:23
I encountered another one of these have-to-reload bugs on my first day of playing - if you defeat Okku and the main character dies roughly at the same time, the conversation will never start (even if the others are alive), and even though you can talk to him after you get back up, you still won't get the spirit eater curse, and you will not be able to progress the game.

Maylander

SasqWatch

Send a message via MSN to Maylander

October 3rd, 2007, 13:33
And I encountered the immortality bug again — fortunately it appears to clear up after leaving the level.

That is, suddenly and for no obvious reason it's impossible to get the PC's HP below 1. I was getting Moulinetted by a bunch of death knights and elite vamps delivering easily a couple of hundred HP per round, and just pleaded "Somebody heal me, m'kay?" from time to time. Happened in the VotDG, lower level.

Prime Junta

RPGCodex' Little BRO

November 3rd, 2007, 00:03
I did the endurance test and after it, got none of my gear back!! VERY buggy section; avoid till fixed!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin

November 3rd, 2007, 10:16
Doesn't the gear get deposited into a chest nearby?

VPeric

Sentinel

November 4th, 2007, 20:04
Something very strange happened. After I passed all the initiation tests successfully I went for the next endurance test, and failed miserably two times in a row (I wouldn't mind, but redestributing my equipment again and again is not the most pleasurable thing to do in the game), after which my companions decided to kill Yulia or whatever her name was.

Arma

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » MotB: Warning — Ice Troll Lodge initiation quest(s) bugged…