|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 3 Spoilers » Set Ownership, command?

Default Set Ownership, command?

December 3rd, 2007, 05:29
Anyone know if there is a Set Ownership command in Gothic 3?
I have been looking through the English translations of as many commands as I can find but haven't found one yet. As an example in oblivion if you steal a horse or setting it so a companion from a mod can have a horse, you can set the ownership.

Thanks.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

December 5th, 2007, 00:40
I know you could do this in the previous gothics with the edit abilities command. Perhaps you can try that one?

so very, very tired (Star Trek XI quote according to the Simpsons)

Bartacus

BartWatch

December 7th, 2007, 05:16
Thanks I will give it a try.
Like many other things about G3 which were under developed, the amazing Commands and Control system of G1 & G2 were much more refined.

It took forever to find out how to return to the Hero, once you inhabited a NPC, which in past was the same key for Inhabit & Return, the "o" key. In G3 they are still in the Beta phaze of Developers Keys "ctrl + f" Inhabit & "control PC_Hero" the command line entered in the console for the Return.
I hope there is a way, even though everything is more complicated in G3, at least atm.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 3 Spoilers » Set Ownership, command?