|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 3 Spoilers » Git'n Dexter on their ass!

Default Git'n Dexter on their ass!

February 15th, 2008, 03:18
I decided on this playthrough to not bother much with quests. If they happen they happen. I've basically become a mass murderer…….you can call me Dexter

I ran into the strangest problem though. I was methodically wiping out an orc stronghold one by one………leaving the "bodies" in one general "Dexter"area, which is not exactly earth-shattering news. BUT the pile of bodies got quite high and deep……….and I mean LOTS of bodies. Anyway, you can run through a body like it is not there, but I got killed once coz I got friggin trapped by the weapons of the dead :/ Kinda like when you sometimes run up to a fallen tree and the idiot hero gets momentarily stuck. The orc leader and his band of elites seemed quite amused/pleased at my dilemma :\ and offer me a not so subtle "going away present" consisting of multiple crude weapons repeatedly invading my personal space! Dam uncivilized heathens! Oh to be a mage then :-<

Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

Uriziel

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 3 Spoilers » Git'n Dexter on their ass!