|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » Mod recommendations for new character?

Default Mod recommendations for new character?

February 21st, 2008, 20:13
Curious to see if anyone has any recommendations for modules that you'd need to start a new character (or at least a very low level one) that has some length.

I finished the OC last month and haven't fired up MotB yet, but I kind of want to just start from scratch. So, any recommendations?

————————————————-

"Ya'll can go to HELL! I'm-a-goin' to TEXAS!"

- Davy Crockett

blatantninja

Resident Redneck Facist

May 8th, 2009, 05:24
I like the kaedrin's modules myself. I havent used it. But it has a more focused wild shape class.

Damian Mahadevan

Keeper of the Watch

May 8th, 2009, 15:10
Originally Posted by blatantninja View Post
Curious to see if anyone has any recommendations for modules that you'd need to start a new character (or at least a very low level one) that has some length.

I finished the OC last month and haven't fired up MotB yet, but I kind of want to just start from scratch. So, any recommendations?
I know what you're saying. I know people like the high levels because they have all the awesome epic feats and spells… I hate it. To me, D&D is great at levels 1-14 or so. I finished the OC about 3 weeks ago, and am playing MotB but, really, I'm forcing myself to play it.

wolfing

Wonders what SasqWatch is

June 29th, 2009, 22:02
Way late on this, but I really like Tony K's Monster and Companion AI mod. It doesn't tend to get along well at all with other mods, with a few exceptions. It makes companions and enemies smarter. If a party member has both a ranged and melee weapon they'll switch accordingly with the circumstances. Real awesome.

larry138

Black Blood

Send a message via AIM to larry138

September 11th, 2009, 04:07
I can think of two; The Corruption of Kiahoro is for early levels (1 to 3 but 1 would be quite tough) and it's follow up, Traveller which you can use the same character for (around level 6). They're both story driven, quest based adventures and last about twelve hours each. They require both Mask and Storm to be installed.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view….Detail&id=178

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view….Detail&id=293

And there's also a character creator based on the Traveller mod if you want to level up a bit, buy some custom armor, or look at girls in their undies.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view….Detail&id=340

The author loves getting feedback so be sure to vote and tell him what you think.

human_male

Math and girls is hard.

September 23rd, 2009, 14:46
Ooh, I'm back into NWN2 now too. Thanks for the suggestions, human_male. I'm playing Pool of Radiance Remastered, but will give this game a shot next.

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

September 23rd, 2009, 14:58
I played Dark Waters which was interesting, though the sequel (Dark Waters 2) is even better.

VPeric

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » Mod recommendations for new character?