I thought it could be a good idea to go to the monastery to see my old friend Milten early, so I went on a trek through Nordmar, running fast from any orc patrols/ogres/goblin shamans. Once I get there everyone talks about the visitor Milten, but he isnt there. Is this normal?
If not: How would I go about activating the console and forcespawning him, or simply finding him… I havent used Marvin mode before, so I would need to be handheld through such a process.
He is supposed to be located in a huge room with a big statue to innos and 12 pedestals along the sides. It's in a cave, up some stairs to the left as you enter the monastery, guarded by a rebel.
If he's not there, try to go to him using Marvin:
1. Press esc to open the menu
2. Type marvin and press enter
3. Press esc again to return to the game - you should now get an orange message that marvin mode has been activated
4. Open the console by using either ^ or |, depending on keyboard layout(^ in most cases). You'll know that the console has been opened; half the screen is covered by a console window.
5. Write "goto Milten" in the window, and press enter. If this does not work, try "spawn Milten" as you stand in the big room where he is supposed to be.
Milten was actually fairly close to the monastery, stuck in combat with ice golems (and after I killed them he rushed into battle against a group of goblins). Dispatching these annoying creatures and teleporting away solved the problem. He was at the monastery when I came back there the next day. I suspect it would have taken him another week or two without my help
I used goto Milten command he was on the way from Ardea to Nordmar; just before Faring. Then I teleported to the monastery, went to sanctuary and spawned him there. But there was no dialogue nor no fire chalice. I do not know what to do? I can cheat IT_FireMageCup but the scenario chain is broken.