|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Legend - Hand of God - THQ Signs on for NA

Default Legend - Hand of God - THQ Signs on for NA

May 24th, 2008, 04:34
IGN has news that THQ's Valusoft label will bring Legend: Hand of God to NA. The action/RPG from master creating has been out in Germany for some time now:
US, May 22, 2008 - Publisher THQ announced that RPG Legend: Hand of God (not to be confused with God Hand) is coming August 1. The Master Creating developed game will retail for $39.99 and is being published by THQ Inc.'s ValuSoft division.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

May 24th, 2008, 04:34
Yahoo at last, i got long time checking their webpage and forum.

Its a nice game, got nice reviews on germany.

Use a lot the PC, soo prepare with a good computer
________
TXR312M
Last edited by Turok; February 16th, 2011 at 03:23.

Turok

Watchdog

May 24th, 2008, 09:24
Yeah, nice game. Great animations and very good german voice acting. So the success depends on the speakers a lot … Story isn't that innovative so, gameplay very linear. Nonetheless a good one.

'Darkness warshed over the Dude - darker''n a black steer''s tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom.' The Stranger (The Big Lebowski, 1999)

20mithrandir

Watcher

May 24th, 2008, 12:20
I agree: I had played the demo. It's a very nice game, imho, and I always found it a shame that it was merely an action game.

Imho the overall engine and world are quite promising, and had potential for some good adventure games, or "hardcore" RPGs, too.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

May 24th, 2008, 15:26
Sounds like a good fit. THQ Value moves a lot of units and MC/dtp provide a good, stable game without negative buzz around it. The price will sink quickly, most units will sell for less than 20 bucks. Then nobody can complain about the rather short length.

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

May 24th, 2008, 21:20
Plus, the american audience has fewer bugs, because most of them are already patched.

And today someone moaned at the official forum why this game's so late.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

May 26th, 2008, 14:24
Well, you know - the game has two flaws: firstly, it is shallow beyond the point where it gets childish. It's beautiful, but when I played it, I thought it was aimed at girls below the age of 12. Secondly, the balance leaves a lot to be deserved: It starts out very easy, and all of a sudden, after an hour or so, it becomes extremely hard.

I tried to like it, but apart from being beautiful (and demanding even on the latest hardware), it has little to offer. Sorry.

Rendelius

Watcher

Send a message via ICQ to Rendelius Send a message via MSN to Rendelius Send a message via Yahoo to Rendelius Send a message via Skype™ to Rendelius
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Legend - Hand of God - THQ Signs on for NA