|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » NWN2 - Review @ NWN 2 News

Default NWN2 - Review @ NWN 2 News

November 24th, 2006, 14:53
<a class="ext-link" href="http://www.nwn2news.net">NWN 2 News</a> has popped up with their review of Neverwinter Nights 2. Sporting an 8.3/10.00 score, the reviewer said:<blockquote> I can not praise the story enough, and if you are going to get NWN 2 for just the SP aspect it is worth every dime. I will go out on a limb and say it gives the BG series a run for its money story wise.

The voice acting is overall very good, some of it better then others however. Most of the major NPCs voice actors did a above average job quality wise. Several of the minor NPC’s however, their voice acting was something to be desired. In the end the big parts got the quality where it counts. As a side note I will say I noticed the same female voice actress who does Zhjaeve also did another NPC for Vampire: Bloodlines. I have a ear for voices I suppose.</blockquote>
More information.

Kalia

Watchdog

Send a message via ICQ to Kalia Send a message via AIM to Kalia Send a message via MSN to Kalia Send a message via Yahoo to Kalia

November 24th, 2006, 14:53
Heh, and didn't notice the plethora of voice actors from KOTOR? I registered at least Mission Vao, Carth Onasi, and that Sith lady from Korriban academy… Also some of the death gurgles are suspiciously similar to their Rodian counterparts.

Prime Junta

RPGCodex' Little BRO

November 24th, 2006, 14:58
Yep, the same voices keep coming back.. Deckard Cain from Diablo 2 is in Gothic 3 for instance, was one of the first things I noticed.

Maylander

SasqWatch

Send a message via MSN to Maylander

November 24th, 2006, 22:47
I think he is refering to Rosa the girl whom was phsyic on the beach, she also did a voice in KotOR for the Juhanni.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

November 24th, 2006, 23:05
And if you read the manual, you'll see the credits which give you all that info for free!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin

November 25th, 2006, 11:57
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
And if you read the manual, you'll see the credits which give you all that info for free!!
Ouch! Corwin 1 - The rest of you 0

"Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks around, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves." - Commander Vimes in Thud! by Terry Pratchett

fatBastard()

Hello, I'm a Zombaholic

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » NWN2 - Review @ NWN 2 News