Pricewatch!

Yeah, just saw that. AFAIK it never been that low and I just bought it for 13 a couple of weeks back. Figured it wouldn't go lower.

I was considering it, but then I remembered I have over 50 games that I haven't even started playing and refrained. But, would the STEAM version work with the unofficial patch and stuff?

I was considering it, but then I remembered I have over 50 games that I haven't even started playing and refrained. But, would the STEAM version work with the unofficial patch and stuff?

Supposedly yes, but you have to make some tweaks and disable auto updates ... and that is the only way to get it to work on Win7 64bit

Big Paradox sale at Gamersgate. Almost all titles are 50% off, with daily deals that range from 65% to a whopping 85% off.

Currently "Magicka Complete" at 65% off.

yeah i saw that earlier today and at that price i had to do it. been enjoying it so far. by now means a great game, but enjoyable and even though its no blockbuster it is far from a budget game.

The pre-order for Deus Ex: Human Revolution is -10% at steam right now. Not a huge discount, but probably as good as you're going to find prior to release.

The pre-order for Deus Ex: Human Revolution is -10% at steam right now. Not a huge discount, but probably as good as you're going to find prior to release.

I grabbed the 20% off from GreenManGaming last month .... since it ties into Steam anyway it really doesn't matter where you buy ...

I grabbed the 20% off from GreenManGaming last month …

I've actually never heard of that site before, but it seems pretty good. I'm browsing through their "Bargain Bucket" section right now, and they seem to have quite a few deals. I've added it to my favorites list.

They have the DX:HR Augmented Edition at -16% ($49.99) I might purchase from them.

I've seen Pre-Order boxes for Deus Ex 3 here …

The local Gamestop shop has 20 % rebate on all PC games (only "new ones", the sign says) - I assume this lasts the whiole week, but I'm not sure.

I also assume that this affects *all* Gamestops of Germany - but again - I'm not sure.

I better should have asked. *sigh*

Plus, the official "clue book" for Dragon Age 2 is now marketed down to 10 Euros ... (Seen at Saturn & at Gamestop)

I've actually never heard of that site before, but it seems pretty good. I'm browsing through their "Bargain Bucket" section right now, and they seem to have quite a few deals. I've added it to my favorites list.

They have the DX:HR Augmented Edition at -16% ($49.99) I might purchase from them.

They have some good deals. I got Civ V off of them recently for $11 when they had it on sale last weekend. Since it's a Steamworks game, I didn't even have to download it from GMG, I just got the key from their email, put it into Steam and downloaded the game from Steam.

Drakensang River of Time is 75% off at Impulse (daily sale). I didn't catch the exact dollar amount as I'm region locked and can't see any price.

The Humble Indie Bundle #3 added Steel Storm yesterday and today included the Humble Indie Bundle #2 for people who pay over the average (currently $4.81) so that's 11 indie games, all Steam activatable for around $5.

http://http://www.humblebundle.com/

I decided to try Xenus 2 since its half off at gamersgate and I'm curious after it has its own forum and seems to have a loyal following. I do love a non-linear RPG so we shall see. Also considered Precursors but I think I'm only going to do one experiment for now. If I like X2 enough before the sale ends i might pick up the other.

For some reason I really enjoyed Machinarium and I typically cannot stand point-n-click adventures at all. I can't really explain why; something about it really grabbed me.

picked up ankh 2 for $0.27, ankh 3 for $0.41 and sid merier's railroads for $1.59. not sure if i'll ever play them but at those prices it doesn't hurt to have them in waiting. those prices may vary i suppose as i have the "cyber minion"

picked up ankh 2 for $0.27, ankh 3 for $0.41 and sid merier's railroads for $1.59. not sure if i'll ever play them but at those prices it doesn't hurt to have them in waiting. those prices may vary i suppose as i have the "cyber minion"

Just to note - that stuff is all part of the GamersGate Summer Sale

Back
Top Bottom