Mass Effect 3 - Extended Cut Announced - Ending Explained

I hope the fans hate the extended ending even more than the current one. Nothing is sweeter than the tears of bioboys.

LOL "Who sows the wind reaps the whirlwind"?

@Gaxhang - There was no implicit insinuation and my question was nothing like "what are you 12 or something!?" I explained why I asked in my previous response, so you should already understand this.

Well, there's no use in belaboring the issue. I have discussed why I like it, others have said why they didn't. It doesn't sound like we are going to be coming to any sort of agreement or any minds are going to be changed. I guess I will just hope they do the new "expanded" ending right.

Last edited:
There is one thing that I find amusing and also worrying. The increasing number of people who have an opinion about something they haven't themselves seen, tried, experienced. The majority of the posts regarding the ME3 ending(s) are from people that are just recycling someone else s perception of the ending(s).

On the other hand, it removes profitable controversy from the table. Having to pay a ticket to boo your most hated wrestler is good for profits. It also leads to seek controversy as a means of collecting a profit.

In the end, controversy becomes the most profitable opportunity as you get people who do not like and people who like to fund your controversy riddled game.

ME3 sold millions and I wonder how much weight the trilogy has in it. Admittedly, I'd have bought the game even if I knew beforehand that the game has a half SP that requires MU to be completed. The weight of the trilogy.

Bioware's great scam was to start this series as SP games to end it as a MU game, using the fact that people would buy the last installment before they want to finish the arc.

Bioware's great scam was to start this series as SP games to end it as a MU game, using the fact that people would buy the last installment before they want to finish the arc.

I'd even say it differently :

Bioware starts this as an SP game, EA finishes it (based on the gigantic success of the Battlesomething Of Duty games) as an MP game.

Back
Top Bottom