Sui Generis - Update #4

I've yet to see a KS where they don't claim their game is fantastic. But whatever, i'm not saying i'm convinced, but that goes for every game i've backed (~10 or so). If you want to be 100% convinced KS isnt really a good idea.

I've yet to see a KS where they don't claim their game is fantastic. But whatever, i'm not saying i'm convinced, but that goes for every game i've backed (~10 or so).

There's a difference in style and tone. Some are very humble.

I don't need humble, but if you're going to be bombastic about how great you are - you better demonstrate how, or you'll face a very natural negative reaction.

I think the combat system looks great and has a lot of potential. But they're being extremely vague about the game and how they will make it so utterly fantastic.

They're basically stating they hate everything out there that's standard - and they will be doing it very differently. Sounds great? Yeah. But talk is cheap.

Oh, I'm not interested in being 100% convinced - just convinced that there's a reasonable chance that they'll deliver what they're promising.

In this case, they're promising what sounds like a revolution in RPG design - and they can't explain in what way. Well, apart from a promising combat system.

Their Arrogance (whether perceived or real) or thin skin doesn't bother me much, but I wish they were a little more responsive. They have particularly pointed people to their forums for further questions, but they are very slow to reply there. I assume they are very busy trying to drum up media support and updates, but they should really try to have one of their team on the forums, if they specifically point to that for getting questions answered.
At the same time Madocs replys suggest that they have already feel overburdened with questions - what did they expect with crowd funding?

I haven't seen any evidence, outside of photos, of any other members to the team. Have you seen posts made by someone with a different writing style than Madoc? :D

There is one other guy (Brendan) posting on their forums, afaict.

Back
Top Bottom