What Codex moron got banned and why?

Am I the only one who thinks Salin is MinorityReport generating drama about himself?

Also Crispy, with all due respect, you are one of the main offenders of this boogeyman stuff. You continuously said that me, FretRider, bryce, and "chefe" were one and the same member using tons of different accounts to wreak havoc, when we are all separate people, no matter what proof I put forth. You had access to IPs as well so there is no excuse.

I mean, if I wanted to post again it would be extremely easy for someone like me to garner many different accounts all under different IPs and use any of them at leisure, so much so as to be completely unstoppable and create a huge, constant headache. And yet since it happened I made zero attempt to post, much less "wreak havoc", and have no intentions to do so because I don't care. I don't care about playing games or pissing anyone of. It's mostly just the principle; I'm just slightly disappointed for reasons of fairness, but I have many things going on in my life so at the end of the day it doesn't have much if any impact. Isn't this the ultimate proof I am not the type of character you've tried to paint me as?

Why are you so obsessed with the codex humanity has risen?!?!?!

Sorry, just completing the next part of the baffling circle of idiocy. Jodie Foster is very obsessed with me, btw.

It's true that IP addresses aren't entirely reliable but there can be false positives, for example when separate people use the same proxy servers.

I always use the same IP address anyway. I was an early internet adopter so I would hate to use something besides my trademark 777 IP.

I never do things half-heartedly and try to view everything through a filter of empathy and honor.

There's also the fact that I was there in a period where I personally went through many milestones and stressful events, and it was where I vented out: the lady I met which became my wife, the birth of my two children, I moved to another province, I got a high paying job, I moved back after a year, I bought a house… it creates a weird sense of attachment and it's not something which can be discarded in an instant.

I don't care about what any miscreant thinks, but Crispy is by and large an honorable individual, and if he believes these lies then I would be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom