Risen What is that thing…

rockyourazz

Watchdog
Hi…I would like to know what is that huge dark fort on the mountain above harbor town?

I got up there through the commandant's building with the help of levitation - but as I try to climb on the architecture itself I go through it, get stuck walking in it (with clipping problems) and the game stops responding to me (unless I end up gliding through to the other side...falling to my death).

Is there any way to get inside there ? Is there anything in it ? Is the model of the dark fort a "prop" or does it play a more important part in the next chapters ? Should I know this before time ? Should I be asking this question at all ?!?!

Are you talking about …

the feet of the colossus?
Risen%20Steinf%C3%BC%C3%9Fe.JPG

I didn't know you can reach that point. If you can fall through the wall you're not supposed to be there I guess :biggrin: Did you find any items or even plants up there? It's not part of any quest or the story, it's rather a bit dissapointing that you don't get any info about it in the game. First I thought this might once have been a titan. But once you progress to the end of the game …
you'll see that the titan you fight is much smaller; he's not at full strengh though.
Maybe you could make a screenshot :)

Oh man, how many times did I walk past that and not notice what it was!?!?

upon seeing that foot statue, my first thought was of this one (from the tv series: Lost).

Ok…

Oh…..I see… I see… :)

Yeah… Thats the one Bateman …Thanks for the screenshot… I thought maybe it is an old temple or something inside the mountain and I couldn't find a way in… :)
Thank you for the information…
It never hit me as being two giant feet…I just thought the construction crew cut corners during the building process and ended up with deformed towers…:)

I apologize for the silly question and thank you all very much for the help…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom