Windows tablet friendly games

ilm

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
I finally got myself a cheap windows 8 tablet and I was wondering what games are touchscreen friendly and/or suited for a 10 inch screen (using steam streaming or otherwise) ? I remember there were some threads on this topic but I cant find them (only buying advice for the surface 2 etc.). I do have a keyboard dock with touchpad but I prefer native touchscreen support.

I'm thinking the EE games of course, but then what else is there ? Is shadowrun returns suited for touchscreen ? I'm drawing a blank here.

Last edited:
I didn't like the controls for the ie EE games I found it too hard to click specific things and that rtwp didn't translate well to touch screen.

Shadowrun, Xcom and tell tales walking dead and game of thrones felt good with touch controls IMO. I played on iPad though so I have no idea how they'd run on a windows tablet.

I didn't like the controls for the ie EE games I found it too hard to click specific things and that rtwp didn't translate well to touch screen.

Shadowrun, Xcom and tell tales walking dead and game of thrones felt good with touch controls IMO. I played on iPad though so I have no idea how they'd run on a windows tablet.
Shadowrun returns (i.e., dragonfall) looks like a solid choice. Though I have heard that some games work well on the iPad but don't have touch screen support for their steam versions.

Hearthstone is perfect on a touchscreen.
Hmm, card games. Not into that, but maybe I will give it a try.

Seems there is a curator page for everything:
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6857883-Touch-friendly-games/

Some titles I jotted down:
This War of Mine
Trine 2
The Witcher Adventure Game (The witcher 1/2 seem to have touch screen support too :s )
The banner saga
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Broken Age (have yet to play act 2)
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Planescape Torment EE (I wish)

I have a pretty slow tablet so 3d will be going through steam streaming. Not sure if games will know I'm on a touch screen then. We will see. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom