Did the butthurt and Jew jokes end yet? It's been going for like 10 pages, I got tired and skipped the rest.

Meanwhile I brought you an alternative CODEXITE patch.
jRNtj.png

You can also unbind the "take cover" button in most popamole third person shooters, but that doesn't make them any less popamole.

3Engn.gif

I've made this cool signature badge, but it seems that you can't put images into your sig. What a shame.

Did the butthurt and Jew jokes end yet? It's been going for like 10 pages, I got tired and skipped the rest.

Meanwhile I brought you an alternative CODEXITE patch.
jRNtj.png

This I like....A double snub to the Zio-overlords.

3Engn.gif

I've made this cool signature badge, but it seems that you can't put images into your sig. What a shame.

Nice pic. I would prefer higher resolution though. Not that it matters since we can't add images to our signatures.

What a shame. RPGCodex was a unique place where members post hate filled rants about whatever current Bethesda or Bioware game they're playing for hours on end. From time to time, there would be a "prestigious" thread where some poster tries to act all hardcore by asking how they install Wasteland on a Win7 machine. They do so in a totally not obvious way of saying "Hey guys! Look, I play old classics in between grinding 7 hours of Skyrim which is a game I also hate." Of course such threads rarely make it to 2 pages because obviously they've all played all those prestigious oldies and they know everything about them so no point in discussing, right? Right...

What a shame. RPGCodex was a unique place where members post hate filled rants about whatever current Bethesda or Bioware game they're playing for hours on end. From time to time, there would be a "prestigious" thread where some poster tries to act all hardcore by asking how they install Wasteland on a Win7 machine. They do so in a totally not obvious way of saying "Hey guys! Look, I play old classics in between grinding 7 hours of Skyrim which is a game I also hate." Of course such threads rarely make it to 2 pages because obviously they've all played all those prestigious oldies and they know everything about them so no point in discussing, right? Right…
The butthurt is strong in this one.

Worst case, I'm wasting my time. It's not like watching American Football isn't a waste of time too :D

I am a huge fan of American Football, and am deeply offended by your post.

1. I demand that you apologize to me, in this thread, promptly.
  2. I also demand that you admit to everyone here that you are a complete hypocrite.
  3. Lastly you should write a detailed description of why you are a hypocrite which includes a general apology to everyone here. This apology and admission of hypocrisy should be in essay form consisting of at least 500 words.

What a shame. RPGCodex was a unique place where members post hate filled rants about whatever current Bethesda or Bioware game they're playing for hours on end. From time to time, there would be a "prestigious" thread where some poster tries to act all hardcore by asking how they install Wasteland on a Win7 machine. They do so in a totally not obvious way of saying "Hey guys! Look, I play old classics in between grinding 7 hours of Skyrim which is a game I also hate." Of course such threads rarely make it to 2 pages because obviously they've all played all those prestigious oldies and they know everything about them so no point in discussing, right? Right…

In these good times Saint Proverbius was still ruling the codex…

I say he's just outright banned for that travesty of human rights and his attempt at imposing his belief system on another human being. Fuck apologizing, that doesn't cut it.

Spamming gif images. Looks like a typical Codex thread. What a shame that treasure trove of a site is gone :(

Who's the King Dumbfuck, Repressed Homosexual, Weasel and most importantly Illiterate?

I may have seen some of them before but I don't remember who's who exactly, but someone who has the Illiterate tag surely has a fascinating post history

Why are you so butthurt about Sub?

It isn't Sub as an individual - I don't even know her, apart from her Codex postings, and given that I don't check General Discussion all that often, I don't even read a lot of those. I've raised her as an example when talking about this issue because she typifies my problem with a certain segment of the GD users, under conditions where the Codex was facing collapse (and now HAS collapsed) due to the strain of excess users. My view was always that surely the RPGcodex should be first and foremost a place for discussion of RPGs, with discussion of other games allowed in secondary forums as an aside IF the server could handle it. The idea that we should let people who have absolutely no interest in crpgs take up server load under these circumstances is apalling.

So I don't hate Sub. I hate what she represents (and the same goes for Higher Game, and all the others who have never indicated the slightest interest in discussing crpgs - you know, the main reason WHY you join a rpg forum), and she just happens to make herself an easier target by laughing at the very idea of being interested in computer games, let alone crpgs.

I'm not butthurt about Sub. I'm butthurt that we let the Codex fall because we allowed people with absolutely no interest in crpgs, and who frankly were only a slight step away from implying that they too nerdy for their interest. I'm butthurt that we prioritised folks who wanted yet another 4chan clone ahead of folks who wanted no-sacred-cows rpg discussion.

I'm butthurt that the folks that polluted the crpg forums had no legitimate reason for choosing an rpg forum to start with, unless they'd literally been driven out of every single general discussion forum on the net. Why the fuck do you join a rpg discussion forum if you have absolutely no interest in discussing, or even reading about, rpgs? Nobody has ever answered that for me.

I'm butthurt that a bunch of 4chan wannabes destroyed the Codex. And frankly that's something that I'm proud to be butthurt about.

Back
Top Bottom