It's all about the football

Jerry Jones is a grade asshole, but you it's hard to completely hate him as one of the first things he did was make the cowboy cheerleader's outfits skimpier

This is a complete and utter exploitation of women that I find completely offensive.

OK my wife isn't watching me type anymore. I will have a 16 with a side of 20 to go please.

I'd have to say slide 6 or 8 - and I will spare you the perversion of what I'd do with the merchandise.

With yours or theirs? ;)

Yo DTE, either they rearranged/added some slides or you got so excitd you messed up the link on the orginal post. Your present link skips ahead by like 9 shots. I had to go back and edit my post, as #2 is actually #10. Or something.

I normally wouldn't bother, but there's some quality in the earlier mat'l, such as Dart's suggestion of #6. Stunner!

Last edited:
Yep, they've added a few shots and rearranged the order.

I'm always impressed that americans seem to have a knack at letting women look good.

Remember that we're only posting pics of the best though. The average American woman is like anywhere else, but these girls are enhanced to look the best a female can.

I guess so. ;)

Back
Top Bottom