The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Update to game today, not a tiny short one so try and log in and get it ahead of time.

Two out, looks like alts this week. We can sort the details when we meet up.

I've always wondered why it isn't stickied, when it's basically stickied.

Store Sales & Guild Renown Weekend

Store Sales:

• +20 Hearts of Wood available this weekend
  • 20% off on Astral Shards, Guild Renown Potions & Guild Ship Beacons

Guild Renown Weekend:

Looks like a good weekend to take a pot & turn in those saga rewards ;)
  • DDO Bonus Days bring you a Recruitment Weekend! Get +50% Guild Renown and +10% Group XP (+10% XP for every member in your party other than yourself), now through January 31st!

The "New" in this one has long passed away....but Corwin needs to have something he can still call "New". ;)

As to the sticky part.....I don't want any sticky stuff on me.....lol But yea, not really necessary.

Patch Buggy & Release Notes

There are apparently bugs giving display errors in the AH & TR Bank. See thread below:

Worlds open update looks buggy

The release notes for the patch:
Enhancements

• The artificer Arcanotechnician's Thaumaturgical Battery base effect no longer stacks large numbers of copies of itself on players, which was causing game performance issues.

Epic Destinies

• Fatesinger's Intoxicating Presence no longer stacks large numbers of copies of its effect on players, which was causing game performance issues.

Items

• Skills now say they are a Competence bonus instead of an Enhancement bonus.
  • Concentration will no longer show a value of +0.
  • Several spell critical effects now have their correct names.
  • The text for Riposte and Parry effects have been corrected.
  • Corrected the descriptions for Insightful and Quality Sheltering.
  • End reward items should no longer sometimes appear "blank".
  • The text on stat draining effects has been corrected.
  • Legendary Greensteel negative level effects no longer affect allies.
  • Legendary Greensteel Tier 1 Enhancement bonuses to ability scores have been increased to +15.
  • Legendary Greensteel Tier 1 Enhancement bonuses to spell points have been changed to a Profane bonus, and reduced in overall amount.
  • Legendary Greensteel Tier 1 Enhancement bonuses to hit points have been changed to a Profane bonus, and reduced in overall amount.
  • Stacks of ingredients will no longer sometimes be unable to go into an ingredients bag.
  • Insight bonus effects on items will not appear below level 10 loot.
  • Extra effects on random loot will not appear below level 10 loot.
  • Spellsight has now returned as a possible benefit on random loot.
  • Master of Knowledge now works more consistently, and no longer procs if you have Warlock's Eldritch Aura active.
  • The bonus effect given when all five Abishai Cookies are consumed has returned.

Ok, I haven't asked in a few weeks: Are we going to have a full group on Friday?

AFAIK, I'm in this week (05FEB). In two plus weeks (19FEB), I'll be out doing another college visit. Don't know the girls' schedule for 12FEB yet.

Peter, we ran Lordsmarch2 and Mired in Kobolds. I still need a rank and a quarter to get to level16 and CM's just a bit ahead of me. Reywind got his level. Not certain where JM's at. We saved the Archon chain for last since that should get everyone the level and we didn't want to start that chain without you.

Looking forward-
Archons
Take character level 16
Devil's Gambit
Necro4
(see where everyone's at, if more XP needed then...)
GH flags (Prison, Madstone, Cabal, Tor)

I think that you and CM are the only ones not yet to 16, so there should be no problem there.

I'm not at level 16 yet either. Just 3 ranks towards 16. When I feel better I will try to play some to get to 16. Will probably run the GH walkups for the 10 HP with the 150 favor.

Update 30 to include new Gnome races & Cannith crafting pass

Looks like it will include the new gnome races, & also the new Cannith crafting pass. The stuff below is from the following thread: Devs Any infor on update 30 lamannia release yet

Per Cordovan:
We're working on it. Probably within a week or so.

This was posted in the same thread:

From Sev's producer letter:

The main focus of this quarter will be one of DDO's biggest milestones - our 10th Anniversary! We'll be throwing a big party towards the end of February, with gifts, prizes, events, and surprises. We will debut a free multi-character-level dungeon (similar to the way our Night Revels dungeons work) that will be a tongue-in-cheek story featuring some of DDO's most popular and enduring characters and NPCs. It'll also give you the opportunity to defeat some "devs" in battle. Yes, I plan to try to kill you in-game.

Update 30 will also debut the long-anticipated Gnome race, along with the Deep Gnome Iconic! We will debut an updated Cannith Crafting system that ties in nicely with the new randomly-generated loot system that released in Update 29. We're also bringing out the bug zapper in the coming weeks to get rid of some of the things we've been hearing from you about. We'll be previewing much of Update 30 in the coming weeks on Lamannia. As always, we look forward to your feedback.

Got the girls' schedule and it's bad. Some things could still change, but highly likely I'm out for the next 3 weeks. 12FEB is probably shot. 19FEB is 99% shot. 26FEB is 100% shot. After that, they should be done cheering and I'm clear. Sorry. One option we could have is y'all could run and I could jump to Wouldii when I got back in the saddle. He's lvl18 closing on 19, but we could figure out a way to make that work.

Buddy Bonus XP Weekend (looks like it starts today)

This weekend is a "buddy bonus" weekend. 10% extra XP for each additional player in the party. So, if we have a full party, we get 50% extra XP. Time to go recruiting! ;)

Yeah, that way you'll get to the wall more quickly!! :D

Well, of course! I live at the wall … or, should I say … I live to live at the wall. Wouldn't know what to do if I actually had to worry about xp. ;)

30% off Monster Manuals & Slayer Pots

Store sales for the week include:

30% off both Monster Manuals & Slayer pots.

Unfortunately, I can't check which monster manuals are on sale, since as a VIP I already have them, & the new store has no option to allow me to look at stuff I already have. Yes, I hate the new store.

Warning - store stuff bugged again

I just purchased a couple of augments from the Turbine in-game store, and they came into my inventory as BTA items. I've also had the freebie's of the week be BTC the last couple of times I redeemed them, so for the freebies, make sure you're on the toon you want it on.

Back
Top Bottom