Fallout: New Vegas - Favourite Moments @ IGN

I haven't finished yet but so far my favorite moment was Boones quest line and the final part of it. I just enjoyed the story, the heroic feel of doing something right.

But really I have many favorites - The comments you receive as your reputation goes up (or down I suppose although I am going down the "good" path); the reaction of Rex to folks in hats; the constant little surprises I am finding in exploring - so much attention to detail; and the perks - they really help add personality to my character in "concrete" way (meaning in the game versus just in my head if that makes sense).

I also greatly appreciate how diverse the characters are and not as stereotypical as you often seen.

^I did like how the factions were fleshed out in this one. The legion reminded me (in a good way) of the army of Daniel in Jeremiah.

I loved the factions and how you can choose who wins.The only drawback is the weak endings you get for your character.You never become the leader of vegas even if you side with yes-man.You only get a statue from the ncr.Endings have always been a weakness of the fallout series.Its not a spoiler the game has more endings depending on how you play.I didnt ruin anything just be prepared to be let down by the endings.

Last edited:
.You never become the leader of vegas even if you side with yes-man

That's not true. Unless you mean the game ends as soon as you do, because yeah after that it would turn into Sim Sin City.

That's not true. Unless you mean the game ends as soon as you do, because yeah after that it would turn into Sim Sin City.

Side with yes-man and you will see in the ending you will get after finishing the game.I dont want to go into more detail and give more spoilers for I have no clue on how to add one.

Yeah - I did. I'm not sure where you're getting that from though.

Sure it does not detail your exploits post-game, but that's simply because the writers couldn't presume very much about your supposed actions. It does vary based on karma (good ending emphasizing freedom, bad ending emphasizing chaos, neutral ending even more vague). I mean that's what you are choosing when you decide to use the platinum chip yourself- you are taking control of the securitron army. I thought that was clear enough- and it doesn't say you leave new vegas or anything like that. It just shows you walking towards it along the tracks and talks about securing independence (independence/= you not ruling).

Last edited:
Is it not showing up as "spoiler" on yours? It shows up as spoiler on mine.

FYI- that is not not how you use the spoiler tag in a post edit (which is how everything after the first line of the post was added.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom