Drakensang:RoT Caption This!

Pessimeister

Living Backwards
Original Sin 2 Donor
G'day Watchers and Drakensang players,

After finishing my first playthrough of the River of Time, I took a look at some of the screenshots I'd made and came up with an idea for a fun little thread to entertain Aventurian passerbys. Basically players are invited to make screenshots of a humorous moment in their games then get everyone else to caption them!

For my picture, the in game story goes like this:
Forgrimm had been getting some good practice bingeing on schnapps and pale ale and decided to enter the drinking competition with the Tavern King. Unfortunately for him, he failed a constitution check and lost. In his dwarfly and very tanked rage, he stumbled towards the Hammerberg medic for a hangover cure, but instead found himself cured and mesmerised by…

The charmingly exotic Innkeeper Jadira who it must be said makes Isabella from Dragon Age 2 look like a proverbial surfboard!" tsk tsk, damn drunken dwarves! Ardo wasn't impressed. We were stuck in Hammerberg for a day to give him time to recover.

Attachments

• Forgrimm.jpg
    Forgrimm.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 47
"Where am I ?"

:lol: Nice guys!

I was getting a little concerned there that with all the views and no captions that the picture was just an in-joke to me or a tad too bawdy for the forum. ;)

Since it kind of spoils the fun to explain the joke - instead, I'll just provide a supporting link to Brother None's amusing Let's Play of the River of Time on the Codex, where the answer (and Bogumil) can be found.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1622701

More pictures and captions welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom