If you are bored and looking for some decent games

Unrestigered

Banned
Bloodlust Shadowhunters is a vampire arpg on steam EA that is feature complete and just working on bugs now. I got a good chunk into it a while ago and didn't find any bugs. No crashes or anything big. $13 bucks so you can't go wrong
http://store.steampowered.com/app/280600/

Kingdom Online is an mmorpg that I'm not sure how I found. It is made by the Turks and has a much bigger Turkish than English community (made by the Knights Online people). This game is a hidden gem. They do plan on advertising and going to steam at some point. Their monetization system isn't the best, but not horrible. Better than Royal Quest or Ragnarok 2 in my opinion.
http://www.nttgame.com/kingdom/en/

I had no idea but their is a Firefly MMO being made. This has something to do with it; I'm not sure what since when you start doing weird shit like whatever this is you're on a slippery slop and God knows what your truly capable of. You wake up one day with sore orifices, an awful headache, and some fat slobs balls smothering you, and you can pinpoint when you got on this path. You started doing some weird confusing shit. All those stories start the same.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/343750/

Cabal 2 actually started today in the west. I think its been out somewhere for some years. I thought it was a Korean or Japanese game but it is too devoid of naked children and 11 year old seductresses so it can't be. No gender lock, fair monetization. Pretty good.
http://cabal2.estgames.com/

Deadly Sin and Deadly Sin 2 are actually good rpgmaker jrpgs. Decent story, characters, no blinking, no naughty oriental girls holding a hand demurely to their mouth as the giggle oh so cutely. No naked children. And the best thing - actual character progression. The game doesn't decide for you. Tons of skills and character building choices.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/285420/

Last Dream is similar vain with no children prostitutes and decent character progression and builds you control.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/266230/

Anyone ever check the best sellers for rpgs on steam. They have these pedophile visual novels that sell like fucking hotcakes. What the fuck is wrong with the world? What kind of sicko weirdos are buying this shit? I hope they are using them as some sort of trap for some kind of anti-sicko organization that will start kicking in doors and kicking in sicko teeth. Trust me, women are a ton better in bed when they are 25+. 30 is when they get really freaky. What happened to people liking boobs and curves?

Did you take a look at the "super models", no curves and boobs at all. I still don't understand why that is the beauty standard of today.

Give me women with some curves!
Thank god my wife has plenty of curves….

Perhaps a bit too much , but don' t tell her i said so ;)

Yeah, I'm with you there. I can't complain though, I look five or so months pregnant. I just wish my wife would stop complaining about being heavier than she wants. And I have a pretty good feeling if she loses weight she is going to expect me to.

Bloodlust looks pretty good. Singleplayer only? How unfortunate. But I'll probably check it out - thanks :)

Bloodlust looks pretty good. Singleplayer only? How unfortunate. But I'll probably check it out - thanks :)

I live to serve, good sir. And thank you for saying thanks. It is a rare day that I get thanked. I usually get called mean and hurtful names.

Cabal 2 actually started today in the west. I think its been out somewhere for some years. I thought it was a Korean or Japanese game but it is too devoid of naked children and 11 year old seductresses so it can't be. No gender lock, fair monetization. Pretty good.
http://cabal2.estgames.com/

I have downloaded the client but gave up after 10 minutes since the graphics look dated and wired for some reason. Is it any good? If yes I will give it another go.

Also I didn't see any boob jiggle physics either and that's huge negative since that can sometime make up for huge grind in some of these Korean MMOs ;)

I have downloaded the client but gave up after 10 minutes since the graphics look dated and wired for some reason. Is it any good? If yes I will give it another go.

Also I didn't see any boob jiggle physics either and that's huge negative since that can sometime make up for huge grind in some of these Korean MMOs ;)

From what I understand Cabal 2 has no grind and it is pretty easy to get to max level quickly. I haven't really played it, but Cabal was a pretty good game. If you are looking for a really great mmorpg I can solidly recommend Wildstar. It is probably the best mmorpg I have played, advancing on the WoW formula with their own ideas and innovations. Kingdom Online has a lot of meat to it, and unlike Cabal 2, and most mmorpgs, you still get the feeling of knowing you know almost nothing about what the game has to offer after playing for 10, 20, 30, 50 hours, etc. It also has some city building aspects to it.

My personal favorite mmo is DDO, but that is due to my loving complex and significant option heavy character progression. If you think Cabal 2's graphics are bad you may not be able to get over the graphics of it. I personally think Final Fantasy the new MMO whatever number it is stinks. Its a boring grindfest full of grinding and boring. I just mention this so you get a better idea of the types of games I like/dislike so you know if our tastes are compatible.

From what I understand Cabal 2 has no grind and it is pretty easy to get to max level quickly. I haven't really played it, but Cabal was a pretty good game. If you are looking for a really great mmorpg I can solidly recommend Wildstar. It is probably the best mmorpg I have played, advancing on the WoW formula with their own ideas and innovations. Kingdom Online has a lot of meat to it, and unlike Cabal 2, and most mmorpgs, you still get the feeling of knowing you know almost nothing about what the game has to offer after playing for 10, 20, 30, 50 hours, etc. It also has some city building aspects to it.

My personal favorite mmo is DDO, but that is due to my loving complex and significant option heavy character progression. If you think Cabal 2's graphics are bad you may not be able to get over the graphics of it. I personally think Final Fantasy the new MMO whatever number it is stinks. Its a boring grindfest full of grinding and boring. I just mention this so you get a better idea of the types of games I like/dislike so you know if our tastes are compatible.

I might check out Kingdom Online, it sounds interesting.

I didn't like Wildstar that much but I only played it during beta. The combat way very twitchy for my taste. I like action combat and don't mind the twitch but not for every single mob. It just got too much.

However I like the new FF14 MMO. The combat was actually very slow and that meant combat was very strategic rather than twitchy. I played the game mostly with same set of friends and it was lot of fun and things didn't feel like grind at all. We will sit on the same spot and do the same event over and over but it never felt like a grind since we were too busy chatting and stuff etc.

Back
Top Bottom