Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine "Not Imminent"

Aubrielle

Noveliste
According to The Witcher 3's official Twitter, it doesn't look like we'll be seeing Blood and Wine as soon as we'd hoped.

Thanks, Couch.

The second expansion for The Witcher 3, titled 'Blood and Wine', does not look likely to be made available any time soon judging by a Tweet posted on the game's official Twitter account.

Responding to a question regarding the highly anticipated DLC package, The Witcher account revealed that more information on the Blood and Wine expansion would be released 'in the coming months'.

The first DLC offering for CD Projekt Red's smash hit RPG arrived back in October and the Blood and Wine content was initially expected to be released during the first quarter of 2016. That original time window has since been expanded to the first half of 2016, with most people now expecting it to be released sometime after March.

To date only a couple of screenshots have been shown off from the Blood and Wine expansion but it has been revealed that the DLC package will include an additional 20 hours of gameplay and take place in a new area which wasn't initially in the game, named Toussaint.
More.

More information.

Just pointing that those two so-called "DLC's" are actual expansions. So i am not surprised that it takes more time to get out. The DLC's were free and were released at the launch.

Where exactly is this tweet they keep referencing? I found none on the official witcher twitter page.
It's here.
You can find it by clicking on the tweet in the article. (Don't click the account name.)

In a following tweet they say as well that it's planned to be released in the first half of 2016.

It's here.
You can find it by clicking on the tweet in the article. (Don't click the account name.)

In a following tweet they say as well that it's planned to be released in the first half of 2016.

Oh, I did read that tweet. But it didn't say anything new. Basically saying more news will be coming in the following months. So basically nothing new in this article as far as I can see. Oh well.

Yep, nothing new. They communicated this timeframe before.

Back
Top Bottom