Drakensang Spades (shovels) for swords

Gragnak

Black Knight
In Moorbridge, the blacksmith says he can make a sword from a spade..
I gave him one and I got a normal broadsword.
Now he asks for a "good spade" in exchange for a good crafted sword.
Anybody knows if and where we can get a "good spade"?
Perhaps from the chicken seller in town? I hope we can find a "good spade" in the marshes because after leaving Moorbridge is impossible to go back to the blacksmith.

Hm, I've never found a "better" shovel. But you can buy back the shovel you gave him and give it to him again, heh. I also would like to know if there is a better shovel.

Hm, I've never found a "better" shovel. But you can buy back the shovel you gave him and give it to him again, heh. I also would like to know if there is a better shovel.

I tried that but it doesn't work, it only turns one shovel into a sword, then he wants a special shovel (would have been game-breaking, as you can buy the shovel for like 7 silver and sell the sword for 2 gold)

I have something vague in my memory of bringing a shovel from the main town with the party ... But I could be wrong. I never did this, as far as I can remember.

Tonight I'll check if the shovel sold by the "chiken seller" has something different in the item description.
I explored every corner of Moordbridge but found nothing similar to a "elite spade".
I tried also to use weapon balm and flintstone (is this the name?) on another spade but it did nothing.
Perhaps this is a joke of the programmers.

By the way, the saying "spades for swords" is a kind of parody of one of the main mottos of the German Democratic Republic (East Germany): "Swords to Ploughs".

The developers are located in Berlin. I think in the eastern part of Berlin, which then belonged to the GDR.

Tchia one more bad localization work! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom