Cyberpunk 2077 - Interview @ Game Trailers

aries100

SasqWatch
GameTrailers has an interview with Mateusz Kanik, the lead for Cyberpunk 2077. The interview covers the game's atmosphere, a definiton of what braindance is as well as how they'll modify the 2020 rpg tabletop version for this game and much more.

Here's a quote on how the atmosphere in the just released teaser trailer will make it into the game:
We just watched the first teaser for your game. What elements we saw will surely appear in the game?
I think the most important thing that will be brought with the game is the atmosphere. The teaser really feels like what we are working on. If you are thinking about the presence of melee combat, yes, we will have those cool arm implants. Cyber-psychos will also be present. These are people who lost their sense of humanity, because of too many cyber-modifications in their bodies. We will have aerial vehicles, the psychosquad, and all the weapons you saw are our modified versions from the rulebook. I hope that the woman you've seen in the trailer will also be there.
More information.

I don't know if you can call it an interview when they are interviewing themselves, but it's a good article!

Sounds like they are using pretty much the same engine that Witcher 2 used. That should be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom