Risen Master Abrix

szokol

Watchdog
I need to find Master Abrix, the alchemist, to help me with some ingredients.
I have searched his chambers opening from the libary, but can't find him.

Maybe he is somewhere else?

No, he is there, (in one of the hidden chambers) but you have to literally jump through hoops, to find him.

Think laterally here. As well as vertically and look out for small holes in walls, as well as door rings and switches. What you need, you will find in those side rooms with the closed doors...

According to the map, there is two places I haven't been.
- The room sealed with the red magic barrier.
- The door near the libary entrance, which probably leads out to the novice area.

I opened the door in the crystal room, opened the chamber at the back with the skeleton, and used my only levitation spell to fly through to the room above the sealed one, only to learn about Nautius spell.
Did I missed something? Any of those closed doors can be opened?

As you enter the secret library, there is a locked door next to a book that can only be opened by an open lock spell (use the altar down the stairs to do it). After it's opened, levitate into the room with the nautilus spell, turn into a nautilus, then walk through the wall. Do not turn back to a human now, but continue out into the main hall as a nautilus, and then into the room you unlocked with the open lock spell. There is a small entrance in the wall inside that room. Go through it, turn back to a human, and you'll meet Abrax in the following room.

Thank You, that's what I missed.

After 20 hours of play, I am in chapter 2!

I was in chapter 1 nearly 40 hours!! :)

According to the map, there is two places I haven't been.
- The room sealed with the red magic barrier.
- The door near the libary entrance, which probably leads out to the novice area.

I opened the door in the crystal room, opened the chamber at the back with the skeleton, and used my only levitation spell to fly through to the room above the sealed one, only to learn about Nautius spell.
Did I missed something? Any of those closed doors can be opened?

Hm, I told you everything you needed was in those side rooms. There were crystal balls of both opening and of levitation in there.. I just used those.
..so now you've gone and wasted a levitation scroll. :(

Ah, well, nevermind - I wasn't clearer in my initial explanation, because I thought you might enjoy figuring it out for yourself.. perhaps I should have been more explicit.

Hm, I told you everything you needed was in those side rooms. There were crystal balls of both opening and of levitation in there.. I just used those.
..so now you've gone and wasted a levitation scroll. :(

Ah, well, nevermind - I wasn't clearer in my initial explanation, because I thought you might enjoy figuring it out for yourself.. perhaps I should have been more explicit.

Figured it out finaly thanks.

Back
Top Bottom