Seal of Evil on Windows 7 64 bit

Konjad

Keeper of the Watch
how can i run this game? I'd love to play it, however I cannot run it. The game starts, shows two videos and then returns to desktop. I tried compatibility modes, but they don't fix this issue.

My mentioning of Uwe Boll on another thread has I think done strange things to my brain. I'm now thinking of the well known singer (of actually no more than a couple of well known hits but still seems to be famous for some unfathomable reason), Seal … being an aquatic beast called, in the English language, a Seal … trying to take over the world. So he would be (the) "Seal the seal of Evil" … i would bring in the candle waxy thing that used to keep envelopes closed in earlier times but I have the feeling that I would get banned from these forums somehow(!!)

Anyway … sorry I can't sort out your problem but as someone has posted, you might like to try the tech forums here.

[thinks: I used to have a Geography teacher at school called Mrs Seal … hmmmm :D]

64 bits x 7th edition of windows + 9 letters in "Bill Gates" x $24 share price = signs point to imminent apocalypse?

Back
Top Bottom