The Witcher 2 - Roundup #3

I also preordered through GoG and am awaiting the rest of the download to be released. Someday, I'll pick up the retail like JDR13, more for the physical map and everything extra that's only in PDF format, however, the second attached monitor will come in hand for displaying those while I play. Man, less than 24 hours away!

Its official there is a cracked skidrow version circulating the torrents already. I thought it needed a patch to work. Pirates always get the game first it seems.

It probably got out so quickly because of the threats that have been put out by CdProjekt Red.

PS. From the graphic options it looks like you won't need Enbseries for this game.

So if we promise pirates cookies and warm milk if they pirate games, that would stop them from pirating??? Fuck them.

Why even mention that here? There's absolutely no reason to be spreading that information on forums.

Why mention it because They claimed the game needed a patch and couldn't be cracked till the 17th. That is why just to show no drm works. If it bothers you I dont care.

Why mention it because They claimed the game needed a patch and couldn't be cracked till the 17th. That is why just to show no drm works. If it bothers you I dont care.

So you know for a fact that this torrent version isn't missing anything? I doubt it. It wouldn't need to be cracked on the 17 anyways if there's no drm to begin with.

None of us want to hear about the losers who are pirating it after we paid our $50.

There was one version that was promised to be released a bit earlier, CE version or whatever, that's the version that is cracked (since it's released and played by a few - i linked to a live stream earlier..).. At least from what i've read (and yes, i follow the "scene" daily, its the best way to get early impressions of games, except from previews).

So you know for a fact that this torrent version isn't missing anything? I doubt it. It wouldn't need to be cracked on the 17 anyways if there's no drm to begin with.

None of us want to hear about the losers who are pirating it after we paid our $50.

I paid for it and I want to hear about it, so stop trying to play policeman because you're so emotionally invested.

Oh, and the torrent version isn't missing anything.

I paid for it and I want to hear about it, so stop trying to play policeman because you're so emotionally invested.

Ah.. yes, the "emotionally invested" thing. It's almost starting to become amusing how you use the same line over and over again.

As far as wanting to hear about the game, bullshit. You can't wait less than 24 hours for the legit version?

I have just unlocked / activated my Premium-Edition -> nice game.

Last edited:
So if we promise pirates cookies and warm milk if they pirate games, that would stop them from pirating??? Fuck them.

People who pirate because they don't care about anyone but themselves are still going to pirate The Witcher 2. People who pirate to "demo" a game are still going to pirate The Witcher 2. No amount of goodwill will matter to those people.

Good for you man! Have some fun. I can't wait till tomorrow!

Tomorrow..... I got the email this morning to tell me that mine is on it's way. Now to wait about 5 or 6 days, without watching or reading any spoilers.
At least I've got a couple of chapters left in The Witcher to complete this play-through. That should absorb a couple of days.

This happens to be an open forum and I can say whatever I damn well want to. No one forced you to read my comment.

Some drm does work, even if only for a few days it has value for the makers of the game. Check out Tweakguides.com for a very indepth(many pages) look at piracy and how it affect pc gaming. It changed my opinion on drm.

Back
Top Bottom