Pricewatch!

I grabbed the D&D bundle from GOG. Awesome prices. I really couldn't pass it up as I needed nearly every game from that bundle!

Just got an email that BGEE and BG2EE are on sale at Beamdog for 25% and 20% off respectively.

Oh, I'll definitely play them. It's just a matter of when. I'm playing through 3 games currently with a few other ones sprinkled in. These are definitely near the top of my list, though. I haven't played any of them yet :)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for iOS has been dropped in price…….and also has been updated and is now universal! Play KotOR on your phone for 4,49 euro! On… your… phone! I'm sure DArtagnan is very excited about this. :party2: :biggrin:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for iOS has been dropped in price…….and also has been updated and is now universal! Play KotOR on your phone for 4,49 euro! On… your… phone! I'm sure DArtagnan is very excited about this.

I don't think a phone is the real target for this. iOS gaming IMHO is for tablets.

Avadon 2 on GOG for $5.99. Was the wildcard daily surprise today for me anyway.

I don't think a phone is the real target for this. iOS gaming IMHO is for tablets.

Many types of games work wonderfully on a phone. KotOR is novelty, but I'm sure if can be great fun on a small screen, too. Especially if they implemented cloud saves. A quick session on the phone in between iPad sessions. :)

That's true, many types of games work on phones wonderfully. Tetris for example.

The problem is... Yes I've said it a few times already...
Drakensang can't be played on phones.

For those who didn't play that game, then let's clear it this way, three recent RPGs can't appear on phones, and all three were goty candidates:
- TES 5
- DX:HR
- TW2

Did we really become so pathetic that we don't want to enjoy epic RPGs anymore because using phones as a gaming console is suddenly so fancy and feels so great?

Back
Top Bottom