WAR Online - 10 Day Free Trial

About time!

Don't you mean "Already?"

MMO Free Trial = Not enough subscribers.

Beat me to it. A free trial is absolutely not a sign of desperation. It's a way to get people 'in the door'. There are people who will immediately ignore any game that's an MMO. I used to be that way. I'd played all the Warcrafts, Diablos, Starcraft, and loved them all, but not really looked into WoW. This was a few months after it came out. Then a couple of mates were like: you have to see World of Warcraft, it's so fun. So I watched them play for a bit, and they showed me all the stuff to do, and after watching for about 30 minutes, the whole time thinking, oh this looks awesome fun, I went straight to EB and bought it.

MMOs are typically quite addictive. 10 days is plenty enough to get hooked.

Quite late... and once more Europeans are second best. Good riddance I left this trash.

It's available in Europe too so the article is wrong, http://www.war-europe.com/

Good, because I heard that Mythic is letting Europe play second fiddle again, just like they did with DAoC. GOA has been known to fuck things up repeatedly in the past. I haven't played WAR beyond the included month, but I like to entertain the idea that I'll pick it up again some day.

Back
Top Bottom