RuneScape - God Wars Dungeon Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
If any of you still play RuneScape the developers Jagex have released a new dungeon to celerabte reaching one million players.

RUNESCAPE OLD SCHOOL CELEBRATES REACHING ONE MILLION PLAYERS BY UNLEASHING THE GOD WARS DUNGEON

Wednesday 23rd October, Cambridge, UK - More than one million retro gaming fans have flocked to RuneScape Old School since Jagex, the UK-based developer, launched a 2007 version of the multi-award winning RuneScape in February this year. Having been released following the mobilisation of over 450,000 players who voted for the launch of Old School, Jagex have continued to empower the community to take control of the developmental direction by allowing them to vote on every update that goes into game.

Following a landslide vote where over 89% of the community voted for the introduction of the God Wars Dungeon to Old School RuneScape, this release heralds in a new era of boss hunting and group gameplay. Featuring four new bosses, K’ril Tsutsaroth, Commander Zilyana, General Graardor and Kree’arra, players have a chance of obtaining a legendary Godsword, the most powerful weapon known to Old School. In addition, new sets of high level melee and range armours and high level weapons including the Staff of the Dead and the Armadyl Crossbow have also been added to the game.

“Seeing RuneScape Old School hit the million player mark so soon after launch is a great milestone for the game and our players have joined the celebration by voting for the game’s most epic update to date,” commented Phil Mansell, RuneScape’s Executive Producer. “Players will need to be steadfast and defiant in order to win through and defeat the gods, but if successful, players will be rewarded beyond their wildest imagination. It is the ultimate game of seeking treasure or die trying – something RuneScape has grown famous for.”
More information.

I was going to try Runescape again but since someone got access to my account and got me banned I can't. They totally ignore everything I try to get unbanned so it doesn't sound like it is worthwhile to even try anymore.

Back
Top Bottom