Dragon Age: Inquisition - News Roundup

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well it's time for the third news roundup this week for Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm going to keep it short this time and post the links to various articles of the game from E3.

Venturebeat- "How to kill a dragon in BioWare’s Dragon Age: Inquisition"
While training dragons is what all of the kids are into these days, developer BioWare is still asking its fans to slay the beasts. To do that in the studio’s next big game, you’re going to use all of the tools available to you.
PC Gamer - "Devs Talk Factions, Dragons, and a 50-hour Story Arc"
After our double-dose of Dragon Age: Inquisition videos yesterday, we were already pretty amped up for the huge open-world take on the Dragon Age mythos. Today, executive producer Mark Darrah and creative director Mike Laidlaw joined the Twitch.tv E3 streaming broadcast to talk more about the game’s story, crafting systems, and squad-control mechanics.
Gameranx - "40 Major Endings and Most Romances of Any Dragon Age Game"
It has also recently been confirmed by creative director Mike Laidlaw that the game will have more romances than any other BioWare game. Mass Effect 3 had 10 romance options while there are 12 characters apart from the inquisitor in the image above, each one possibly being a love interest.

The romance options revealed so far include the Iron Bull (who'll romance anyone he's reasonably sure he won't break), Cullen, Cassandra, and Sera - who is only available to female inquisitors.
And for last IGN has a new gameplay video demo from E3.

More information.

Last edited:
Good lesbian romance options?

I'm far more friendly toward this title now. :)

Just a note, Iron Bull was not confirmed as being romanceable by the devs. There is a flavor comment in his profile interview that says he will sleep with anyone if he thinks he won't break them. No mention of romance there.

Considering the fanfics/mods about Cullen in DA:O (because of the mage origin) I guess will be a popular romance option...

40 major endings?

Right.
I bet it's actually red-blue-green ending with same screens different colors.

40 Endings? Sheesh I wish they would not take their mouth so full again. :/

After the disappoinments in ME3, DA2 and SWTOR I am REALLY skeptical about Bioware. THis better be good.

Back
Top Bottom