Multiple e-mail accounts?

Lintra

Watcher
Hmm, not a great title.

Is it possible to have two e-mail accounts as being 'mine'? What I mean, is when at home I would like to receive thread update information as well as when at work, but the e-mail accounts are (of course) different.

I figure this feature most likely doesn't exist ... but if you don't ask you won't find out ... and if no one ever asks the will be no perceived need for such a thing.

The simple answer is that you can't. The complex answer boils down to the same thing, but needs more sentences to do that, so I won't bother you with that :)
A work-around would be to have an e-mail account that allows forwarding to more than 1 other account and use that e-mail account for this board.

Myrthos - Thanks for the quick feed back. Figured as much, multiple accounts would, among other things, present a security risk. Since the answer is the same both ways I am glad you took the short way out. To much techno mumbo jumbo and I either want to know more (and would then pester the heck out of you), or get bored.

A work-around would be to have an e-mail account that allows forwarding to more than 1 other account and use that e-mail account for this board.

I would recommend doing that - most webmail places offer it, and it is a decent way to consolidate.

Back
Top Bottom