The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I never did, but I understand some were, just temporarily so they didn't have to stop to empty their bank or decon while doing runs.

I suppose it would work, even if it seems fairly pointless. After all, we've thought for years that people were using the auction house for storage. I suppose if you play the game long enough, you'll end up with a fairly substantial pile of gear that's simply too good/rare to dump and a good bit of it will be BtC so you can't even mule it.

I was selling when getting full and then buying back so had the items later for deconing. Never used the AH for storage. Sounds like that should still be working. Buyback was nice if you got full in a quest, you could "drop" items in a quest then they would show up in the buyback list once you got to vendor. I imagine this is a bug of sorts and may be something they "fix".

So are we just going to farm tokens this Friday? Would be fast and easy with all of us doing it.

So are we just going to farm tokens this Friday? Would be fast and easy with all of us doing it.
I hereby declare that to be the plan.

I most likely won't be able to join because tomorrow (Friday) I'm going to the board games fair in Essen, Germany.
As a result, I will most likely be too exhausted to do anything major afterwards. I know how I react after those mass events.

Just a heads up, I'm on dial-up this weekend. Advanced warning on Nov 15th I have a minister's conference and will be absent. That should allow the holder of the Book to plan ahead!! :)

I collected all my tokens of the twelve on different toons and managed to create 5 true druidic heart of woods. When the smoke settled I only had 1 token left over. So I guess my toons are pretty well done with tokens so I can forward the tokens I get from chests to others. :)

I guess we will be doing Devil Assault a lot since this is the one giving us the most number of tokens. Any idea of which toons to bring, I bring a fighter, cleric or artificer?

As a heads up, I just got notice that I am not working tomorrow. So no short session for me! Maybe we can do a guild raid run as well, over level.

On another note, unless my second shifter takes over for me, I may be a bit late. I have a lot of little stuff I have to run so I won't be doing things as early as I'd like.

Bring what you want Peter. We'll likely be splitting so we'll need hirelings regardless. I intend to bring my Monk.

I'll probably be short-timing a bit tonight. The Wild Dogs have to report at 5am and we'll have to hit the road by 8:30 to get to the competition on time. Ick.

Can we do a Shroud run? Since we're doing Devil Assault, we'll be on the correct toons. And if we do it after we do our DA runs, Gandorkis may be able to join us. I know he was wanting to do a Shroud, & he can bless the chests.

I don't need the shards, so will be happy to pass them on, but I sure do need the materials.

If we did a Shroud, I'd definitely swap to RhoGu. He could use some shards. Since there's a chance Az will be late and Gand is usually running a bit later as well, I think we log in on our 20+ toons and run around a bit. Once we get settled in and all hands on deck, we can figure out the appropriate toons and knock out a Shroud. With RhoGu, I'll be able to get the doors in part 3 if our rookies get hung up on their puzzles.

Ok.....we have two coming in late...one leaving early........I think we could start with a DA run. throw-up or short man a shroud as soon as Gan gets in, then hopefully hit DA one more time before Dte has to bail. Been solo farming DA but am far from having what I need. I am not sure how many times I can run it before I end up with no chest rewards. Monk is only one I can solo it with and not have near death experiences. lol

I would want to run Testy (rogue) in shroud if possible.....she did her 20 but want one more end reward for her.

I am not sure how many times I can run it before I end up with no chest rewards.
I believe we decided that the magic number is 7. After 7 runs within a 24 hour period, the chest is ransacked and empty.

edit-
http://ddowiki.com/page/Chest_ransack
8 times over a 7 day window.

edit2-
I won't be dramatically short-timing. I figure to bail at a convenient stopping point between 10 and 11. Normally we start thinning out around 11:30, give or take.

Ok thanks, then I am safe. I can only stand to run it 3 times max a day, then my eyes bleed and my brain goes numb! lol

Some of us have several epic toons so we can jump between these if we decide to farm DA. Tokens are bound to account so you can send them to one toon after the runs.

Finally some good news from Turbine. I just read the latest release notes for U20 on Lamannia. Look here:

NEW: The exchange at the barter vendor in the Twelve to trade Tokens of the Twelve for a Heroic True Heart of Wood has been reinstated

So we can still farm Devil Assault and other quests for tokens to get hearts of wood. :)

So, the outcry was too loud.

Why has no-one informed me that Mabar is already on ? *sigh*
https://www.ddo.com/en/mabarfest
Okay, it's my own fault, I should have logged in much more often ...

New Store items (yes, it's a little bit late, I know …) :

FRee item of the week - good for Corwin ! :

Oct 25th – 31st
Lasting Potion of Resist Fire (+20) x5
Use Coupon Code FIRE5
1 / Account

Limited release : Glowing eyes : http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...imited-time-Cosmetic-Glowing-Eyes#post5145922
And the Wraith companion, too !

35 % off of crafting stuff : http://www.ddo.com/en/store
and tomes of Learning, too.

Edit . Mabar seems to have caused lag again … meaning that it will close earlier than planned : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...-Closing-After-Oct-31st?p=5150966#post5150966
I'm not surprised, to be honest …

We'll let you know once we investigate further, but we do not currently expect Mabar to return this year.

Back
Top Bottom