Gothic 3 Master Trainer List, Dont Look!

He won't teach it to you as part of the "Teach me ancient knowledge" option. All spell masteries have their own option in the initial conversation, so it should say:
"Teach me ancient knowledge"
"Teach me fire mastery(5lp, 5000gold)"

They're two seperate options.

He won't teach it to you as part of the "Teach me ancient knowledge" option. All spell masteries have their own option in the initial conversation, so it should say:
"Teach me ancient knowledge"
"Teach me fire mastery(5lp, 5000gold)"
They're two seperate options.

Verified. I have 55 reputation with the rebels, and I still do not get that speech option. I almost feel ready to cheat myself to it. Maybe I must complete the Fire Chalice quest before I can get it?

No I got it and didn't complete Fire Chalice, i.e. I only have 6 at the time and had not been to Nordar yet.
Ahhh I bet I know what it is, could be Rep in Vangaurd?

I have 75 rep in Vangard. Finding thoose saws and hammers is going to take a looong time considering they cant be bought in stores.

Nah, you just go into Cape Dun and get them from the Slaves there then either Teleport out to Reddock and back again, or just walk up the hill and they will spawn more. :)

You mean like slaying all the freed slaves for the good of the kingdom?

That's not it either though, it must be a bug. I don't think I had more than 75% with Vangard, nor did I have more than 55 with the rebels.

NAh, silly you knock them down and when they get back up they respawn Saw and Hammers. ;)

Oh, I owe you an appoligy or its a bug as Maylaner mentioned, I hate giving bad info. :(
I could have sworn I got Fire Mage from him, but as I started a new game with Patch 2, now he doesn't offer it to me.
I even tried setting my Rep to 100 with the Rebels and Vanguard, I really didn't do anything different .

Omg, except Liberating towns, now I wonder if thats it?
I had Liberted 3 towns I think, Adern, Cape Dun, Montera and Gotha.
Wait does Gotha count since the are more guarding it, than occuping it. well either way I had killed them all too at Gotha.

Edit
Also Vanguard since I killed all the Commanders and Orcs on the way to the Castle, but again I am not sure Vanguard counts as being Liberated, wish I knew more or there was checkable stats for Hostility State as there is for Friendly State, so you could know when to be careful, doh!

Last edited:
Ok Lares does Not teach Master Thief even after you do his job.

So we have;
Make Poison (broken).
Improve Armor (missing).
Master Thief (missing).
Secret Fighting Perk (missing)
Make Exploding Arrows (missing).

So if anyone can try to add these with the console to see if they will actually work or know whom teaches one of the 4 missing Perks, would be a great help. :)

Oh and until we know further Fire Mage Perk is bugged or needs certian number of Liberated towns before its available.

OK, Make Poison is definatly Broken and will not work without some patch.

I was able to get my Console working by unpacking my Pak files.
I could type, teach It_Perk_PotionPoison and it did show up, I had recipes and all ingredents.
When I tried to make one it Still said Not Enough Skill, I even tried boosting my Alchemy Knowledge to 400, with no luck.

Master Thief does work, instead of just Picking Pocket, you Sneak up to someone sleeping and take all their inventory as if they were Knocked down.
As far as I know at this point there is no ingame trainer and you must give yourself the Perk, atm.

Right when you enter Silden there's a hunter offering you a guide to his hunting cabin further up. He can teach you Acrobatics and Endurance of the Wolf.

Lars, a Nordmar slave, also in Silden, can teach you Resistance to Cold.

Lars and Pavel, yes, I added them about 30% down the first page, but you are indeed correct. :)

I have found a guy called Vibald who seems to be extreme when it comes to explosives, and he also sell Exploding Arrows. He's in a hard-to-find hut west of the Hammer Clan, below the "am" in "Hammer". He might help in making Exploding Arrows but I do not have the Fire Arrow perk neccessary.

He certainly is the logical choice to teach you explosive arrows, but he won't. The perk explosive arrows has no teacher at the moment, at least not that we know of.

Right everyone seems to find the guy but when he says he will sell/teach (can't remember atm) he doesn't.
You can teach yourself Explosive Arrows which seems reasonable since it is broken in the game, but you seem to need (if I remember correctly) 1 Fire Golem Heart per Fricking arrow!
This is So Insane, I find Tons of these as loot, there can't be that many Fire Golems, it would be similar in number to the current number of Orcs. :shocked:

True, there are a few in the desert but that's about it I'm afraid.

Would have been more reasonable/realistic/believable for say 1 Fire Golem Heart for 50 Explosive Arrows.

Is there a Nomad who is master trainer of dual wield fighting?

Back
Top Bottom