Venetica - v 1.02 Patch Released

The Arsenal area (shipyard) is a special case because it is on a hill, has multi-story buildings and complicated street architecture, plus there's a lot of action going on.

The German writing and voice acting is indeed crystal clear and of professional (writing) or excellent quality (voice acting). They're using normal Hochdeutsch, but often in a slightly old fashioned form of address when upper class people are involved. That's quite harmless though.

Last edited:
Could be fun to get this in German to practice the language a bit. :) I considered it with Drankensang, but never did. It needed a little getting used to, though, not having really seen many movies in German. "Nein! Tu das mir nicht an! Neeeein!" Sorry, sounds a bit weird to my ears, emotion in German. :p But then again, Dutch movies are slightly weird to me at this point, too.

Is this game available for digital download at a good price? I only saw physical disc available from the site. That's a no go for the German version of this game for me.

By the way, looking at the minimum requirements for the game, I should meet that:

* Pentium® 4 CPU 2.4 GHz oder vergleichbare CPU
* 1024 MB RAM für Windows®XP, 1536 MB für Vista, 2048 MB für Vista 64
* NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT mit 256 MB RAM oder vergleichbar

But then, since when can we trust minimum requirements?

The retail version was Amazon.de's daily deal yesterday. Price: 24 EUR. The RRP should be lowered after Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom