Two Worlds II - Worldmerge Mod

Hi lostforever,

thank you very much for the kind words!

The mod requires indeed the PotFF Expansion. It's an excellent expansion and rather cheap by now (I think), so I feel it's a very good investment.

Also, unfortunately, the mod requires a freshly started game (otherwise most changes will not work properly). On the bright side this new playthrough will feel quite different actually due to all the new lands, the new questline and the enhanced difficulty (depending on the chosen version).

Heads up: Worldmerge Version 1.2 released

DOWNLOAD LINK:

This single file contains all you need.

Worldmerge 1.2 Setup.exe:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b299bbj1iovmkka/Worldmerge%201.2%20setup.exe
___

Important Note for current users of older Worldmerge Versions (Beta, Release 1.0 or Release 1.1):

Lyrus discovered some nasty bug with the last quest step for Marvin's/Stoney's questline. After completing the last (former) mp map (the one you gathered the XI series for) you will be - as intended - teleported back to Marvin, but then he will fail to understand that you just solved this last map. With 1.2 this bug is cured, but this does unfortunately not cure your existing savegames. Therefore I have come up with the following hotfix:

1. Open ingame console (with ^ or tilde key) and enter:
twoworldscheats 1
quest.eq 990070

2. Then speak to Marvin - after you're done, enter:
quest.cq 990070

This will resolve the questline as intended. My apologies for this glitch and the associated inconvenience of this hotfix.

Best wishes
youngneil1

Edit:
Ah, sorry about the misspelling, Thrasher.

Excellent. I am going to download this.

Has anyone had any issues with the activation system of the game? It makes you reactivate the game if there has been a change in your system (like when I upgraded my old computer's CPU). From what I heard, you only get three activations. Well I put the game on two computers and then had to use a third activation when I upgraded one of the computers. Recently, I started the game up on my newer computer (the chatter from this thread got me interested) and loaded up my old saved game, and it told me I needed to activate the game again. Not sure why, but I moved and maybe that has something to do with it. I didn't bother doing anything at the time since I wasn't really planning on playing it much and didn't want to search for the code, but I hope it will allow me to activate despite the supposed three activation limit. Haven't paid attention to what patches do, maybe one of them altered or removed the limit.

I don't know about the activation limits myself. But what I do know though is, that the moderators of insidetwoworlds.com can help out with sorting activation issues (resetting stuff etc) and do this without much hassle (at least that's my impression; hope I didn't mix this up with Two Worlds 1, where they give also support). So, if this activation issue should continue to give you trouble, it's certainly worth asking there.

Back
Top Bottom