Gothic - Series Sale @ GamersGate

Dhruin

SasqWatch
GamersGate has a sale on everything from the Gothic series (excluding the original, which they don't seem to have other than as part of the Universe bundle). G2, G2 Gold, Gothic Universe, G3, Forsaken Gods and Night of the Raven are all 40% off, which means vanilla G2 can be had for as little as $2.97. This is a weekend deal, so there may not be long left.
More information.

It's worth noting they also sell G2 vanilla. It's impossible to buy it retail. You always get G2 Gold, with an integrated NotR.

NotR wasn't just a bit difficult for me, it was (almost) impossible. Even the smallest bloodfly smacked me around the place like I was a ragdoll. I did finish it, but boy did I have a rough time.

NotR wasn't just a bit difficult for me, it was (almost) impossible. Even the smallest bloodfly smacked me around the place like I was a ragdoll. I did finish it, but boy did I have a rough time.

Hehe ... yeah, I think that when I first stepped into the new area I heard someone say something about being out of bubble gum ... ;)

That said, even the Gothic Universe at $18 is a sweet deal ...

Back
Top Bottom